Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken & White Beans Chilli Con Carne recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken & White Beans Chilli Con Carne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken & White Beans Chilli Con Carne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already know how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Do you know, however, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Believe it or not, beans are really awesome for your heart health. Sure, the after-effects of consuming beans could not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. It doesn’t mean, though, that merely eating beans will undo the damaging effects of eating junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What this means is that substituting in edamame or pinto beans for the chicken on your fresh salad or eating a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you need to do. The good news is that beans are delicious–good enough that you might not miss consuming beef or chicken.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can consume that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are particularly good, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try incorporating these healthy foods in your diet every day. Your heart will be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken & white beans chilli con carne recipe. You can have chicken & white beans chilli con carne using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken & White Beans Chilli Con Carne:
- Use 500-600 g of Chicken Thigh Fillets.
- You need 1 of Onion *finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Capsicum *cut to small pieces.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Canola Oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Hot Chilli Powder OR Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoons of Ground Paprika.
- Provide 1-2 teaspoons of Ground Cumin.
- Take 1-2 teaspoons of Ground Coriander Seeds.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Plain Flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of Water OR Chicken Stock.
- Get 1 of Canned Diced Tomatoes *400g.
- Take of Salt.
- You need of Coriander Leaves *optional.
- You need 1 of Canned White Beans such as Cannellini Beans *400g.
Instructions to make Chicken & White Beans Chilli Con Carne:
- Heat Oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat, cook Chicken and brown both sides. Add Onion, Garlic and Capsicum, and cook for a few minutes..
- Add spices and Flour and mix to combine. *Note: Flour is to thicken the sauce. You can add Tomato Paste instead of Flour..
- Add Tomatoes and Water (OR Chicken Stock), and stir well. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Drain the canned White Beans and add to the pan. Stir to combine and season with Salt. Simmer for 5 to 10 minutes or until the sauce thickens, stirring occasionally as it is easy to get burnt..
- Enjoy with or without freshly cooked rice..
If you find this Chicken & White Beans Chilli Con Carne recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.