Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Chilli Con Carne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Chilli Con Carne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Did you already know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? In the following paragraphs, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is probably the best food you can eat up. You’re probably already aware of this because your doctor has advised you to ingest some fish at least two or three times a week. This is especially true for those whose hearts aren’t healthy or doing well. Be aware that fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try to include fish in two meals per week.
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be good for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. These foods are essentially good for the heart, however. Try incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet every day. Your heart is going to be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry chilli con carne recipe. You can cook curry chilli con carne using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry Chilli Con Carne:
- You need 500 g of Lean Beef Mince.
- Provide 1 of Onion *finely chopped.
- Use 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Provide 1 of Capsicum *cut to small pieces.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Canola Oil.
- Get 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of Hot Chilli Powder OR Cayenne Pepper.
- Get 1-2 tablespoons of Curry Powder.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Plain Flour.
- Use 1 cup of Beef Stock *OR 1 cup Water & 1 Beef Stock Cube.
- Take 1 of Canned Diced Tomatoes *400g.
- Use 1 of Canned Kidney Beans *410g.
- Get of Salt.
- Get 1-2 teaspoons of Garam Masala.
Instructions to make Curry Chilli Con Carne:
- Heat Oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat, cook Onion, Garlic and Capsicum for a few minutes, add Beef Mince and cook until Beef changes colour..
- Add Chilli Powder, Curry Powder and Flour and mix to combine. *Note: Flour is to thicken the sauce. You can add Tomato Paste instead of Flour..
- Add Beef Stock and Tomatoes, and stir well. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Drain the canned Kidney beans and add to the pan. Stir to combine and season with Salt but the amount of Salt depends on the saltiness of the stock and beans. Simmer for 5 to 10 minutes or until the sauce thickens, stirring occasionally as it is easy to get burnt..
- Just before remove from heat, add Garam Masala and mix well. Serve with freshly cooked rice. This time, I served with ‘Turmeric Rice’. Find my ‘Turmeric Rice’ recipe at http://www.hirokoliston.com/turmeric-rice/.
If you find this Curry Chilli Con Carne recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.