Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best My burrito beef rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My burrito beef rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already know that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the general health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Fish is probably the healthiest food you can eat. You already know this since, by now, you’ve likely been told to eat fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true for people suffering from heart problems or who are worried that their hearts aren’t healthy. Fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps break down and turn unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try to eat fish during at least two meals a week.
There are tons of foods that you can eat that will be beneficial for your body. No doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. These foods are essentially beneficial for the heart, though. Incorporate these heart-healthy in your diet daily. Your heart is going to be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my burrito beef rice recipe. You can cook my burrito beef rice using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make My burrito beef rice:
- Use 3 cups of basmatti rice.
- Get 3 cups of cold water.
- Get 500 g of minced(ground) beef.
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1 of large onion finely diced.
- Provide 1 of orange pepper finely diced.
- Use 1 of Serrano chilli finely diced.
- You need 3 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Get 1 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- Use 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- Get 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 of beef stock cube.
- Prepare 300 ml of water.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make My burrito beef rice:
- In a pot put rice and water equal amounts on to boil. Once boiled turn to a simmer for 10 mins then turn off leave to stream..
- Add oil into a large pan/wok and stir fry lean mince beef.
- Add chopped veg and spices and stir fry for 5 mins.
- Add stock cube and water bring to a boil then reduce heat to simmer.
- Once liquid has reduced add fluffed up rice and mix well.
- Eat as is or on a wrap with any toppings u like….enjoy.
If you find this My burrito beef rice recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.