Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Chicken Enchiladas (non-traditional) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Chicken Enchiladas (non-traditional) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chicken Enchiladas (non-traditional) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already realize that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that exercising regularly and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that a number of specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Can you recall being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have loads of terrific stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. Apples are known to be loaded with soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t amass or cause clogging. Consuming just a single Red Delicious apple every day can lead to as much as an eight percent drop in your LDL cholesterol levels. That’s a fantastic number for somebody who desires a healthier heart.
There are tons of foods that you can eat that will be good for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially good, however, for improving your heart health. Begin consuming these foods every day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken enchiladas (non-traditional) recipe. You can cook easy chicken enchiladas (non-traditional) using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Chicken Enchiladas (non-traditional):
- Take 600 g of chicken breast.
- You need 2 teaspoons of cumin powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of garlic crushed.
- You need 1 tablespoon of bbq spice.
- Provide 1 of red capsicum.
- Provide 1 jar (300 g) of tomato pasta sauce.
- Take 16 of soft corn tortillas.
- Get 1 cup of shredded Pizza cheeses.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- Get of For Garnish: cilantro, chopped scallion, sour cream, jalapeño and chopped tomatoes.
- You need of Serve with Spanish rice and beans.
Steps to make Easy Chicken Enchiladas (non-traditional):
- Pre heat oven 200C Sprinkle chicken with cumin, garlic spices, and salt to marinate. Put chicken on a baking tray and bake for 15 -20mins (till cooked through) allow to cool..
- Pull chicken breasts apart by hand into shredded strips. Spoon approx 1/4 cup chicken mixture in each tortilla and roll into cigar shape. Place enchiladas snuggled together with on baking tray, then top enchilada with tomato sauce and cheese. Bake for 15 minutes on high (200g) until cheese melts..
- Garnish with cilantro, scallion, sour cream and chopped tomatoes. Best serve with Spanish rice and beans..
If you find this Easy Chicken Enchiladas (non-traditional) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.