Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best My Chicken #Enchiladas With Monteray Jack Cheese to Finish 😁 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Chicken #Enchiladas With Monteray Jack Cheese to Finish 😁 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Actually A Wonderful Product And Can Also Be Beneficial For Your Health.
Many individuals don’t recognize that coconut oil has lots of benefits to it and is really something you need to be using on a regular basis. Something else I would like to point out about this product is that there are plenty of different benefits available from it. You ought to also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. If you’re wondering what a number of these benefits are you need to be pleased to know that we’re going to be explaining to you in this post what a few of these benefits may be.
The first thing you ought to realize about coconut oil when you take this internally and use it for cooking is that unlike other oils it will not turn into fat within your body. I ought to mention that your body can actually take coconut oil and turn it into fuel incredibly easily, which means it doesn’t get stored in your body as fat. This also means that you will end up producing energy within your body from the utilization of this device, so it helps you to not feel sluggish all of the time.
Another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been entirely proven is that it could have healing affects such as antiviral and anti bacterial. If you have other oils in your home I would recommend removing them and replacing them with coconut oil as a result of the many benefits that can be associated with it. There is no doubt that in time businesses are going to be marketing coconut oil supplements, but now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can begin using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my chicken #enchiladas with monteray jack cheese to finish 😁 recipe. To make my chicken #enchiladas with monteray jack cheese to finish 😁 you need 18 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Chicken #Enchiladas With Monteray Jack Cheese to Finish 😁:
- Use 2 tbls of olive oil.
- Take 1 of onion diced.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic crushed.
- Provide 3 of Chicken breasts diced.
- Prepare 1 of whole Sweet Pepper.
- Use 1/2 of a Courgette.
- Take 2 cups of sweetcorn.
- You need 1 can of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Get 2 handfuls of spinach.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried corriander fresh if you have it.
- Get 200 g of Monteray jack cheese.
- Use 1/2 of diced chilli pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli.
- You need 1 squeeze of lemon juice.
- Provide 6 of large Wraps.
Instructions to make My Chicken #Enchiladas With Monteray Jack Cheese to Finish 😁:
- Some of the ingredients.
- Heat the oil in the pan and fry the onions for 2 mins then add the garlic and add salt and pepper.
- After 1 minute add the chicken and mix in.
- Cook until the chicken is coloured all over.
- Add the courgettes and sweetcorn and mix and cook in..
- When all has cooked add the can of tomatoes.
- Mix then add the chicken stock.
- Add the chilli but keep a few slices for the finish.
- Some chillies left for the finish.
- Let it cook for 5 minutes add a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Add the sweet peppers and mix..
- Last add the tomato puree and then the spinach mix it all up and add it to the wraps when cooled.
- In a large oven dish grease with olive oil and on a flat surface put the wraps out and share the chicken mix equally in each wrap..
- Roll the wrap and tuck the ends in carefully and place in the dish.
- My dish only held four so two go in another dish..
- Divide the cheese amongst the wraps and finish with a little chilli pepper on top..
- Add them to a preheated medium heat oven for 15-20 minutes..
- Serve hot or cold. With some nice Salad and a mint yogurt dip..
If you find this My Chicken #Enchiladas With Monteray Jack Cheese to Finish 😁 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.