Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Vickys BBQ Chicken Burritos, GF DF EF SF NF recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys BBQ Chicken Burritos, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys BBQ Chicken Burritos, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware that you should have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that working out on a regular basis and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? Keep on reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Remember when your parents would remind you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? In reality, apples contain many minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. Apples have high soluble fiber content and this soluble fiber works as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from amassing and causing blockages. The truth is that eating a single Red Delicious apple each day can trigger as much as an eight percent fall in your LDL levels. This is an awesome number for a person who desires his or her heart to be healthier.
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are particularly wonderful, though, for improving your heart health. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet every day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys bbq chicken burritos, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can cook vickys bbq chicken burritos, gf df ef sf nf using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys BBQ Chicken Burritos, GF DF EF SF NF:
- You need 2 of skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 500 ml of chicken stock.
- Get 4 of tortillas, see my free-from recipe.
- Use 60 ml of (1/4 cup)your favourite BBQ sauce – see my free-from recipe.
- You need 1 packet of microwave mexican-style rice 200g – we love Uncle Bens.
Instructions to make Vickys BBQ Chicken Burritos, GF DF EF SF NF:
- You can use pre-boiled chicken to make this even easier.
- Put the chicken in a pan with the stock, bring to the boil then cover and turn down to a low simmer. If you like add some sweetcorn, diced bell peppers and onion in there.
- Simmer for 15 minutes or until cooked through then shred using 2 forks, leave out the stock but add the veg if you had it in the pan.
- Cook the rice and mix in with the shredded chicken & veg.
- Warm the BBQ sauce and add enough to make it taste good – the amount is up to you but don't drown it lol. The amount I've stated is enough to give everything a nice coating.
- Warm the tortillas for a few seconds in the microwave then divide the mixture between each tortilla.
- To wrap, fold the top and bottom of the tortillas in towards the middle….
- … the fold the left side over the mixture….
- … then roll over to the right.
- Wrap in foil to keep warm.
If you find this Vickys BBQ Chicken Burritos, GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.