Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chilli Con Carne recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chilli Con Carne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chilli Con Carne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already know that you have to have a fit and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the general health of your heart. But are you aware that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Can you remember being told by your parents “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that appleas are packed full of things that will promote a healthy heart. Apples are known to contain lots of soluble fiber which functions sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t take hold and build up into blockages. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple each day can cause as much as an eight percent drop in your LDL levels. That’s a fantastic number if you’re trying to improve the health of your heart!
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. The foods mentioned are especially beneficial for the heart, though. Try to begin eating these foods on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chilli con carne recipe. To make chilli con carne you only need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chilli Con Carne:
- Prepare 500 g of mince.
- Get 1 of onion (diced).
- Take 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of kidney beans.
- Use of Garlic cloves (to crush).
- You need of Red Chillis.
- Take of Cumin.
- Use of Chilli powder.
- Get of Paprika.
- Use of Tomato puree.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Get of Pepper.
- Get of Greek yoghurt.
Steps to make Chilli Con Carne:
- Finely chop onion and cook on medium heat for 5 minutes until brown.
- Add crushed garlic clove and chopped chilli.
- Place mince into pan and cook in medium heat until brown (5 mins on medium heat).
- Season mince with tablespoon of cumin, tablespoon of paprika, 2 table spoons of chilli powder, salt and pepper and stir in.
- Drain 1 can of kidney beans and wash in a seive and add to the pan (i prefer half a can of kidney beans).
- Add can of chopped tomato and 1 tablespoon of tomato puree and mix in.
- Leave on low heat for 30 mins or slow cooker medium heat for hour+.
- Add side of greek yoghurt.
If you find this Chilli Con Carne recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.