Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chilli con Carne recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chilli con Carne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chilli con Carne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already know that you should have a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. However, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? In the following paragraphs, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are terrific for your heart. You’ll be happy to know that blueberries are rich in antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This antioxidant helps your body to be a lot better at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. If your body is able to easily process fat and cholesterol, they are not going to accumulate in your body or cause your heart to have problems. This, essentially, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are great for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially great, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chilli con carne recipe. You can have chilli con carne using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chilli con Carne:
- Get 500 g of best quality diced stewing beef.
- Use 2 tins of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 5 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 350 g of frozen or tinned sweetcorn.
- Prepare 2 of aubergines chopped into 1cm cubes.
- Provide 2 of courgettes chopped into 1cm cubes.
- Take 300 g of small button mushrooms.
- Prepare 350 g of kidney beans (soaked overnight if using from dried).
- Take 350 g of cannelini beans (soaked overnight if using from dried).
- Get 500 ml of beef or chicken stock.
- Use 3 of onions chopped thinly.
- Use 4 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 of carrots chopped small.
- Prepare 3 sticks of celery chopped small.
- Take 2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Get 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Provide 4 tsp of chilli flakes (or to taste).
- Take of Salt and pepper.
- Take 4 tsp of crushed cumin seeds.
- Take 4 tsp of crushed coriander seeds.
Instructions to make Chilli con Carne:
- Fry the beef in 2 tbsp in batches until browned. Scoop out the pan and set aside. Also reserve any cooking juices that escape during frying..
- Use the remaining olive oil to fry the onions, garlic, celery, and carrots on a medium heat until the onions go transparent..
- Add the courgettes and aubergines. Stir frequently to avoid them sticking. Allow the vegetables to go soft adding more olive oil if needed..
- Add the mushrooms and allow to brown slightly..
- Add the paprika, cumin, coriander and chilli..
- Return the meat to the pan and stir..
- Add the meat juices and tinned tomatoes, stock, kidney beans, cannelloni beans, sweet corn and tomato purée..
- Bring to the boil then cook for up to 3 hours on a low heat..
If you find this Chilli con Carne recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.