Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lasagne Enchilada recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasagne Enchilada recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that you must have a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the general health of your heart. Do you know, though, that a number of specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? Keep reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Do you remember hearing the adage “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have numerous minerals and elements that keep your heart healthy. They contain tons of soluble fiber which works sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t collect and build up into blockages. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple daily can cause as much as an eight percent drop in your bad cholesterol levels. This is an awesome number for somebody who wants his or her heart to be healthier.
There are tons of foods that you can eat that will be good for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Begin incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet each day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lasagne enchilada recipe. To cook lasagne enchilada you only need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lasagne Enchilada:
- Prepare 250 grams of beef mince.
- Take 1 of stock beef stock.
- Use 1 small of onion.
- Take 1 clove of garlic.
- Get 230 grams of chopped tomatoes.
- Get 1 packages of enchilada spice mix.
- Take 1 each of carrot.
- Provide 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- You need 4 each of tortilla.
- Prepare 300 ml of mornay sauce.
- Use 200 grams of Cheddar.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to season.
Instructions to make Lasagne Enchilada:
- brown mince in a pan.
- add beef stock to mince.
- add diced onions, crushed garlic, grated carrot and stir until the onions are clear.
- add chopped tomatoes, tomato puree and enchilada mix. allow to simmer for 15 minutes to reduce, stiring occasionally.
- warm tortillas in the microwave for 20 secs to soften.
- heat (i make my own) the mornay sauce.
- spoon the mince on one side of the tortilla and roll. place into a dish and repeat until you run out of space.
- spoon any leftover mince on the top (don't worry if you don't have any).
- pour over the mornay and top with as much cheese as you like.
- heat in oven at 220°c or grill until golden and crispy.
If you find this Lasagne Enchilada recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.