Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Spiced Salmon Tacos recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spiced Salmon Tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spiced Salmon Tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that exercising regularly and following a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, though, that a number of specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? In the following paragraphs, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Beans–would you believe it?–are extremely great for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, particularly the after effects of eating beans, but they’re extremely healthy food items. This doesn’t mean that simply eating beans will weaken the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be eating. What is true, though, is that including beans on your Caesar’s salad rather than chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a superb course of action to take. Thankfully, beans have a very good taste and you never know, you may prefer them to your beef and chicken.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are essentially good for the heart, though. Try to start eating these health food daily. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spiced salmon tacos recipe. To make spiced salmon tacos you need 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spiced Salmon Tacos:
- Use 2 of salmon steaks.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of fajita seasoning.
- Get 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 of onion diced.
- Prepare 1 of pepper diced.
- Prepare of To serve.
- Prepare 4 of Corn taco shells.
- Use 8 of Cherry tomatoes halved.
- Provide 2 tbsps of coleslaw.
- You need 2 tbsps of guacamole.
- Get 40 g of dairy free cheese cubed.
Steps to make Spiced Salmon Tacos:
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC Stir together the olive oil and fajita seasoning Place the salmon steaks into a casserole dish, season with salt and pepper and drizzle with the fajita oil Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until the salmon is cooked.
- Heat a little olive oil in a shallow pan Place the sliced onion and peppers in a bowl with the oregano, cayenne pepper, sugar, cinnamon and lime juice Cook for eight minutes on a medium heat.
- Serve with the salmon with the vegetables, taco shells, gauacamole, tomatoes, coleslaw, tomatoes and dairy free cheese.
If you find this Spiced Salmon Tacos recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.