Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Tuna steak with cucumber guacamole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna steak with cucumber guacamole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Article We’re Going To Be Taking A Look At The A Large Amount Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Many individuals don’t realize that coconut oil has a large amount of benefits to it and is actually something you ought to be using on a regular basis. You’re additionally going to discover that there is not just one specific benefit that’s related to coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. Another thing I would like to mention concerning the use of coconut oil is that it is not only a thing that can be used internally or externally, it’s something which can be used for both. In this post we are going to be looking at some of the benefits that are related to the usage of coconut oil in comparison with other oils.
Another thing quite a lot of you may possibly like about this product is that it can in fact increase weight loss as a result of the point that it increases your metabolism. Mainly because coconut oil burns so quickly within your body and provides you with energy, and also speeds up your metabolism you are going to find the you can burn off calories three times as fast. The to so for anybody on a weight loss plan who is not losing a few pounds as quickly as they’d like, you might find that a adding this into your diet can be a terrific benefit. And for individuals were trying to lose some weight but feel sluggish all the time for this reason, you will discover that coconut oil ends up giving you more energy simply because it’s boosting your metabolism.
Yet another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been completely proven is that it could have healing affects for example antiviral and anti bacterial. Should you have other oils in your house I would suggest getting rid of them and replacing them with coconut oil due to the many benefits which can be related to it. There’s no doubt that in time businesses will be promoting coconut oil supplements, nevertheless now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can begin using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna steak with cucumber guacamole recipe. You can cook tuna steak with cucumber guacamole using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tuna steak with cucumber guacamole:
- Take 800 g of tuna fillet (sushi-grade).
- Get 2 of avocados.
- Provide 1 of cucumber.
- Provide 1/2 of red onion.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic.
- Provide 10 g of cilantro.
- Take 1/2 of jalapeños.
- Use 1/2 of lime juice.
- Use 1/2 of orange juice.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- You need of Salt.
- Take of Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon (juice) for serving.
- Use of Olive oil for greasing.
Instructions to make Tuna steak with cucumber guacamole:
- Peel the onion and garlic and finely chop. Chop cilantro, half jalapeños, remove seeds, and finally chop. Wash cucumber, halve, and finely dice. For the guacamole, halve avocado and remove pit and flesh. Transfer half of the flesh to the bowl and mash. Mix with lime juice and orange juice until creamy. And onion, cilantro and jalapeños and mix to combine. Season with garlic, cumin and salt to taste..
- Dice remaining avocado and fold into guacamole with cucumber..
- Season the tuna fillets with salt and pepper, rub with oil and fry in a non stick pan set over high heat. Fry for approx 30-60 seconds on each side for a rare seared steak. Serve immediately with a side of the guacamole, a sprinkle of lemon juice and a drizzle of olive oil. Enjoy!.
If you find this Tuna steak with cucumber guacamole recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.