Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Linguine con gamberi e prosecco recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Linguine con gamberi e prosecco recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are certain that you have to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Still, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? Go on reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. You’ll be glad to know that blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This specific antioxidant may be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you take in. The easier it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to accumulate in your arteries and cause heart problems. This, basically, makes your heart healthy.
There are lots of foods that are great for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly wonderful, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to linguine con gamberi e prosecco recipe. You can have linguine con gamberi e prosecco using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Linguine con gamberi e prosecco:
- Provide 400 g of linguine (see tip).
- Prepare 200 g of raw deveined prawns.
- Use Clove of garlic (see tip).
- You need of Fresh chilli – chopped.
- Take Glass of prosecco.
- Use of Fresh parsley to serve.
- Provide 1 of good amount of olive oil as needed.
- Take of Salt to taste.
Steps to make Linguine con gamberi e prosecco:
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil and cook pasta according to instructions. Heat oil in a pan and cook garlic and chilli for about 2 mins. (see tip).
- Add the prawns and continue cooking for another min or so on medium heat. Add the prosecco and let it evaporate. Cook for a further 2-3 mins while pasta cooks and prawns turn pink. Drain pasta al dente and add to sauce. Mix well and add parsley. Mix again and serve with a drizzle of olive oil on top.
If you find this Linguine con gamberi e prosecco recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.