Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Honey chicken and brown rice tacos with a mango salsa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey chicken and brown rice tacos with a mango salsa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that a number of specific foods are terrific for making your heart feel better? In this article, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Know that fish is one of the best meats that you can eat. You may already be aware of this because you’ve most likely been told to ensure that you eat fish at least two times a week. This is especially true for those whose hearts are unhealthy. Fish is packed full of Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try to consume fish twice each week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can eat that will be great for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially good, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Begin incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet every day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to honey chicken and brown rice tacos with a mango salsa recipe. You can have honey chicken and brown rice tacos with a mango salsa using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Honey chicken and brown rice tacos with a mango salsa:
- Use 2 cups of cooked brown rice.
- Use 1/2 of large mango.
- Take 1/2 of red onion.
- Use 1 of bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon, juiced.
- Get of Marinade.
- Use 2 teaspoons of clear honey.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard.
- Get 1 1/2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Take 1/2 of lemon, juiced.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- Take 1 teaspoon of paprika/chilli powder.
- Get 500 g of chicken breast or thighs.
- Use of To serve.
- Provide Handful of coriander.
- Take of Small tortillas.
Steps to make Honey chicken and brown rice tacos with a mango salsa:
- Mix the oil, mustard, honey, juice from ½ the lemon, oregano, paprika, and a pinch of salt and pepper in a small bowl..
- Chop the chicken into bitesize chunks and place in the bowl with the marinade, cover, and refrigerate whilst you prepare the salsa..
- Finely slice the red onion and place into a bowl with the juice from the remaining lemon, chop the mango and the bell pepper (without seeds) into small chunks and add to the bowl with a pinch of salt to taste..
- Grill or pan fry the chicken until browned, glossy and cooked through – note no extra oil is needed..
- Serve the rice, chicken and salsa in warmed tortillas with a scattering of chopped coriander..
If you find this Honey chicken and brown rice tacos with a mango salsa recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.