Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect XXXX Hot Beef Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to XXXX Hot Beef Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already realize that the body calls for a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that exercising regularly and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that a number of specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? Keep on reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Do you remember when your parents would tell you an apple a day keeps the doctor away? Apples have lots of minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. Apples are known to have tons of soluble fiber which works kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t collect and build up into blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels fall by as much as 8%. That’s a great number if you’re endeavoring to improve your heart health!
There are a whole lot of foods that you can eat that will be beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try introducing these foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to xxxx hot beef enchiladas recipe. To make xxxx hot beef enchiladas you only need 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make XXXX Hot Beef Enchiladas:
- Get 500 g of Lean Beef Mince.
- Get 10 of Tortillas.
- Use 1 of Large Onion(chopped.
- You need 1 of Red Bell Pepper (Chopped).
- Provide 2 of Carrots (Grated).
- Get 2 Cloves of Garlic (Finely Grated).
- Provide 1 of Trinidad Moruga Scorpion Chilli (Finely Chopped).
- Provide 700 ml of Pasata.
- Prepare 400 g of Black Beans.
- Use 130 g of Cheddar Cheese.
Instructions to make XXXX Hot Beef Enchiladas:
- Add mince, onion & garlic to pan and fry on medium heat until mince is browned & onions sautéed..
- Add bell pepper & chilli and cook for a few minutes..
- Add carrots and cook for a few minutes..
- Add black beans and cook for a few minutes..
- Add spices and mix well..
- Add 1/2 of the pasata. Simmer whilst stirring on a low heat for 5 minutes..
- Add 1/2 cup portions of sauce to tortillas and evenly spread across..
- Roll and place into a baking tray lined with baking paper..
- Cover with the remaining pasata..
- Cover with cheese..
- Bake for 15 minutes at 180°C..
If you find this XXXX Hot Beef Enchiladas recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.