Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Enchiladas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that exercising regularly and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Have you ever heard the old saying “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Know that apples are loaded with things that will help your heart be healthier. Apples are known to have tons of soluble fiber which functions like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels go down by as much as 8 percent. This is a fantastic number for somebody who desires his or her heart to be healthier.
There are plenty of foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. No doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken enchiladas recipe. To make chicken enchiladas you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Enchiladas:
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 of red onion.
- Take of coriander.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 1 tbsp of cumin.
- Use 2 of chicken breasts, cut into small chunks.
- Get 200 grams of refried beans.
- Use 100 grams of sweetcorn.
- Take 350 ml of passata.
- Use 1 tsp of golden caster sugar.
- Use 2 of tortillas.
- Take 150 ml of soured cream.
- You need 100 grams of cheddar, grated.
Instructions to make Chicken Enchiladas:
- Heat the oil in a pan, then fry the onions with the garlic for 10 minutes until soft. Stir in the coriander and cumin and fry for 1 minute more. Meanwhile, in another frying pan, fry the chicken until browned – add it to the onions when done..
- Stir the beans, sweetcorn and half the passata into the frying pan. In a bowl mix the rest of the passata, soured cream, sugar and season..
- To assemble, divide the chicken mix into the tortillas. Seal the tortillas and place in a ovenproof dish. Top with the passata/soured cream sauce and sprinkle with the grated cheese..
- Heat in the oven 200C/gas 6 for 30 minutes.
If you find this Chicken Enchiladas recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.