Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Tequila Lime Fish Tacos recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tequila Lime Fish Tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tequila Lime Fish Tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about A Lot Of You Might Not Realize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Many individuals do not understand that coconut oil has a large amount of benefits to it and is really something you should be using on a regular basis. You are in addition going to find that there is not just one specific benefit that is connected with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. One more thing I would like to mention about the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only a thing that can be used internally or externally, it’s something that can be used for both. Coconut oil is a lot more advantageous than other oils you can purchase and on this page we will be telling you why.
For individuals who have difficulties losing weight you’re also going to see that coconut oil increases metabolism which helps you lose weight much easier. Simply because coconut oil burns so quickly within your body and presents you with energy, and also speeds up your metabolism you’ll find the you can burn off calories three times as fast. The to so for any person on a weight loss program who is not shedding weight as quickly as they’d like, you will probably find that a adding this into your diet can be an excellent benefit. And for individuals were trying to lose weight but feel sluggish all the time because of this, you’ll find that coconut oil ends up providing you with more energy simply because it’s increasing your metabolism.
Another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been completely proven is that it could have healing affects such as antiviral and anti bacterial. For those of you that are looking to live a healthier life you will probably find that removing your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a fantastic place to begin. There’s no doubt that in time organizations are going to be marketing coconut oil supplements, but now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tequila lime fish tacos recipe. You can have tequila lime fish tacos using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tequila Lime Fish Tacos:
- Take 1 of medium pot of plain yoghurt.
- Use 2 of jalopeno peppers.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tablespoon of capers.
- Use 3 of Limes.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Take 1 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of cumin.
- Use 10 ml of tequila.
- Take 1 cup of plain flour.
- Provide 3 of cod loins, or about 1lb of any chunky white fish.
- You need 1 of small red cabbage (grated).
- Prepare 1 handful of chopped coriander.
- Use 1/2 of sliced red onion.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Mexican style chilli and spice seasoning.
- Prepare 8 (8 inch) of soft flour or corn tortillas.
- Use 4 of small ripe tomatoes.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Take 1/2 cup of sunflower oil (for drying the fish).
Steps to make Tequila Lime Fish Tacos:
- Marinade the fish: cut the fish into large bit size chunks and put in a deep bowl. Then in a jug add the tequila and the rest of the lime juice, together with the salt and pepper and the cumin..
- Make the sauce: mix the yoghurt, mayo, finely chopped capers, oregano and cayenne pepper and mix well. Finally add 1/3 of the lime juice, or enough until it is slightly runny..
- Grate the cabbage, slice the tomatoes, thinly slice the red onion and chop the coriander and jalopenoes. Put to one side..
- Mix the flour and spices on a large plate, then take the fish and coat it. I find using two forks to toss the fish is easiest. Make sure the fish chunks are separate or they will stick together!.
- Fry the fish until the coating is a nice golden brown..
- Heat the tortillas in a frying pan – just a few seconds each side..
- Assemble the tortillas: add the grated cabbage, then the fish, then the onion, jalopeno and tomato. Finally pour the sauce on and sprinkle the coriander on top..
If you find this Tequila Lime Fish Tacos recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.