Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beefed up Chilli Con Carne, with fresh chillies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beefed up Chilli Con Carne, with fresh chillies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are certain that you must have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Are you aware, however, that several specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Know that blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. Blueberries have lots of antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol found in grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at breaking down cholesterol as well as fats. If your body is able to easily process fat and cholesterol, they are not going to amass in your body or cause your heart to have problems. What that means is that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are many foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. No doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are particularly wonderful, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet each day. Your heart is going to be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beefed up chilli con carne, with fresh chillies recipe. To cook beefed up chilli con carne, with fresh chillies you only need 12 ingredients and 30 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beefed up Chilli Con Carne, with fresh chillies:
- Use 1 Kilogram of Best beef steak mince.
- Use 4 of Onions (medium).
- You need 1 of Green pepper.
- Take 3 Sticks of celery.
- Use 1 of Scotch bonnet chilli.
- Prepare 6 of Green chillies.
- Take 4 Cloves of garlic.
- Use 3 of X 400 grams cans chopped tomatoes.
- Use 3 of X 400 grams cans red kidney beans.
- Take 5 of Beef stock cubes.
- Provide of Olive oil.
- Take of Basmati rice.
Instructions to make Beefed up Chilli Con Carne, with fresh chillies:
- Peel, slice and finely chop the onion..
- Finely slice and chop the green pepper..
- Wash and then finely slice the celery length wise..
- Slice the lengths of celery into very thin pieces..
- Tip, freeze your fresh chillies straight after purchase to keep fresh and to prepare more easily..
- Holding the frozen chillies by the stalk snip with scissors very finely keeping all the seeds..
- Choose nice plump garlic Cloves..
- Slice and using a knife finely chop the Cloves of garlic..
- Drain the kidney beans and put to one side..
- Open the chopped tomatoes and put to one side..
- In a large heavy based pan, gently brown off the mince in its own fat.
- Once browned, you will need to drain the fat off, making this dish nice and healthy. Put the mince to one side..
- Clean the pan and add 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil. Turn on the heat and add chopped onion..
- Add chopped pepper..
- Add chopped celery..
- Saute with the lid on untill vegetables are a little softer..
- Now add the drained kidney beans..
- Add browned mince..
- Add chillies and garlic..
- Stir through thoroughly then add the chopped tomatoes..
- Stir then add the five crumbled beef stock cubes. (Salt and pepper are not needed in this recipe because of the richness of all the ingredients, celery and the stock cubes)..
- Stir through really well..
- Keep heat low, place lid over chilli and simmer gently for about 90 minutes..
- Every 20 minutes or so check, stir, turn heat down to very low and replace lid..
- When chilli ready, turn heat off but keep covered. Tip, a chillies flavour will improve over time, so can be made the day before and then stored once cool in the fridge..
- Tip, always make the rice fresh for your chilli when needed..
- Take 2 cups of washed basmati rice and place in a large heavy based saucepan together with 2 level teaspoons of salt and 4 cups of cold water. Bring to boil, turn heat down to absolute minimum, put lid on and time for 15 minutes. Do Not during this time, open, stir or turn heat up. You should have perfect rice enough for 8 Servings..
- Place rice around dish and ladle a generous portion of beautiful chilli in the centre. Serve with a well-deserved glass of red wine and Enjoy!.
If you find this Beefed up Chilli Con Carne, with fresh chillies recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.