Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for All In! Chilli Con Carne – mild recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best All In! Chilli Con Carne – mild recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to All In! Chilli Con Carne – mild recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already know how essential it is to have a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should lead a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Did you already know, however, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Remember when your mother and father would say to you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples contain many great stuff in them to help promote a healthy heart. Apples are known to contain tons of soluble fiber which acts kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. One Red Delicious apple each day can make your bad cholesterol levels fall by as much as 8%! That’s a fantastic number if you’re endeavoring to improve your heart health!
There are plenty of foods that are good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try incorporating these foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to all in! chilli con carne – mild recipe. You can cook all in! chilli con carne – mild using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make All In! Chilli Con Carne – mild:
- Take 1 tsp of organic butter.
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 500 grams of lean minced beef.
- Prepare 2 of medium onions, chopped.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Use 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Provide 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Take 2 tbsp of plain flour.
- Get 300 ml of beef stock.
- Provide 400 grams of chopped tomatoes.
- Use 200 grams of mixed beans.
- Use 3 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Take 1 tsp of caster sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 1 pinch of black pepper.
- Use 1 pinch of sea salt.
- You need 3/4 of medium sweet pepper, diced.
- Get 1 of large carrot, diced.
Instructions to make All In! Chilli Con Carne – mild:
- Mix together the olive oil and butter..
- Break up the mince and stir in the pinch of salt and pepper..
- Add the oily butter to a hot pan. Add the onion, minced beef, sweet pepper and carrot. Fry for about 5mins..
- Add the garlic, chilli powder, cumin and coriander. Stir and fry for a few mins.sprinkle over the flour and stir well..
- Stir in the stock. Tip in the tomatoes, tomato puree, mixed beans, caster sugar, oregano and bay leaf. Stir well..
- Cover loosely with a lid. Reduce the heat and leave to simmer for about 45minutes until the sauce has thickened. Season to taste and serve!.
If you find this All In! Chilli Con Carne – mild recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.