Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Venison Chilli Con Carne, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Venison Chilli Con Carne, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already know how important it is to have a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. Do you know, however, that several specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? Continue reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Beans–would you believe it?–are super beneficial for your heart. The after effects of consuming them might not have a pleasant smell, but they’re good for your body. This doesn’t mean that simply eating beans will neutralize the effects of other bad foods you might be consuming. What is true, however, is that putting kidney beans on your Caesar’s salad instead of chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. The good news is that beans are tasty–good enough that you are likely to not miss consuming meat.
There are many foods that you can consume that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. These foods are especially great for the heart, however. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet regularly. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys venison chilli con carne, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To cook vickys venison chilli con carne, gf df ef sf nf you need 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Venison Chilli Con Carne, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
- Take 2 of onions, chopped.
- Take 4 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Get 900 grams of venison mince.
- Use 300 ml of red wine.
- Provide 800 grams of (2 x 400g) canned chopped tomatoes.
- Take 300 ml of game / beef stock.
- Get 2 of green bell pepper, chopped.
- Take 2 of red chillies, finely chopped or add to taste.
- Get 3 tbsp of concentrated tomato puree.
- Get 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Get 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Provide 400 grams of can of kidney beans, drained.
- Take of salt & pepper.
- Take 1 of small handful fresh, chopped coriander / cilantro plus extra to garnish.
- Use 800 grams of cooked white rice to serve.
- Use of corn tortilla chips to serve.
Steps to make Vickys Venison Chilli Con Carne, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over a medium heat and fry off the onion until softened. Add the garlic and fry a further minute.
- Add the minced venison and brown it off.
- Add in the red wine and bring to the boil for 2 minutes.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients apart from the kidney beans and the fresh coriander / cilantro. Cover, turn the heat to low and let simmer gently for 2 hours, stirring now and again until thickened https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338187-vickys-homemade-worcestershire-sauce-vegan.
- Add in the kidney beans and fresh coriander and let cook for 10 minutes uncovered.
- Serve over rice with corn tortilla chips on the side and top each portion with a dollop of soured cream. A dairy-free version would be to add a teaspoon of lime juice to 240mls / a cup of coconut cream and let it stand for 5 minutes before serving https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333300-vickys-vegan-sour-cream.
If you find this Vickys Venison Chilli Con Carne, GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.