Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Loaded Lettuce Boat Tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded Lettuce Boat Tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, however, that some specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Your heart can benefit if you eat blueberries. Blueberries are high in antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This particular antioxidant assists your body to be a lot better at processing your fats and cholesterol. The more effortless it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to accumulate in your system and cause problems for your heart. That just means that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Start eating these health food daily. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded lettuce boat tacos recipe. To cook loaded lettuce boat tacos you need 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Loaded Lettuce Boat Tacos:
- You need 10 of outer gem lettuce leaves, washed,.
- Use of For the filling:.
- Get 320 g of lean beef mince or another alternative protein,.
- Take 200 g of sachet of either cauli-rice or riced sweet potato,.
- Provide 8 of cherry tomatoes, cut into halves,.
- Prepare 6 of closed cap mushrooms, diced,.
- Use 8 of heaped tsp tinned sweetcorn,.
- Provide 2 tsp of peri peri or fajita style spice blend seasoning,.
- Use 1 tsp of smoked paprika,.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic granules or 2 crushed cloves,.
- You need of Salt and ground black pepper to season,.
- Prepare of Frylight cooking spray for frying,.
- Use of To top/garnish:.
- Take of Peri peri style sauce or hot sauce of your choice,.
- Provide 1 of little grated cheese (optional),.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of natural yoghurt,.
- Provide of Sliced brined Jalapeños,.
- Use of Crispy onion bits (can buy in most supermarkets in a tub).
- Use A few of corriander leaves to garnish (optional).
Instructions to make Loaded Lettuce Boat Tacos:
- Heat up a large frying pan and add in the beef mince (or alternative) and spray over some cooking oil. Cook until browned off then add in the cauli-rice or sweet potato sachet contents, the mushrooms and tomato halves. Season with salt and pepper. Add in the spices and stir through. Cook for a couple of minutes..
- Add the sweetcorn and mix through then remove from the heat. Take the lettuce leaves and arrange out onto two plates or shallow sided bowls. Spoon in the mixture equally between the leaves..
- Top each with a little cheese, then drizzle over some hot sauce, plus a little dollop or two of yougurt followed by the crispy onion pieces and jalapenos, then lastly garnish with a few corriander leaves. Enjoy!.
If you find this Loaded Lettuce Boat Tacos recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.