Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Guacamole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Guacamole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware that the body requires a heart that is strong and healthy. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Do you know, though, that a number of specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? Go on reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Know that blueberries are fantastic for your heart. Fact: Blueberries are high in antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene performs pretty much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This antioxidant helps your body to be better at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they won’t amass in your body and or cause issues for your heart. This, essentially, makes your heart as healthy as it can possibly be.
There are many foods that you can eat that are great for your body. To be sure, the foods listed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet every day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to guacamole recipe. You can have guacamole using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Guacamole:
- Use 2 of ripe avocados mashed.
- Use 1 of onion chopped.
- Provide 2 of large tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare 1 handful of fresh coriander chopped.
- Use 2 TBSP of chilli sauce (I like Tabasco).
- Use 1 of lime or lemon juice.
- Prepare of Salt to taste.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Tortilla chips.
Instructions to make Guacamole:
- In a bowl, mix the avocados, tomatoes and onions..
- Add the lemon juice, chilli sauce and olive oil, mix well..
- Add the chopped coriander and salt. Mix well, try and adjust the salt if necessary. Serve with tortilla chips or the way you like! Enjoy.
If you find this Guacamole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.