Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Meat Stuffed Tofus – Tahu isi daging recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Meat Stuffed Tofus – Tahu isi daging recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meat Stuffed Tofus – Tahu isi daging recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already realize that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that working out on a regular basis and following a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that a number of specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? Today, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Do you remember hearing the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that appleas are high in things that will keep your heart healthy. Apples are high in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t accumulate or cause clogging. Consuming a single Red Delicious apple daily can trigger as much as an eight percent decrease in your LDL levels. This is an awesome number for somebody who desires his or her heart to be healthier.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially great, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meat stuffed tofus – tahu isi daging recipe. To make meat stuffed tofus – tahu isi daging you only need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Meat Stuffed Tofus – Tahu isi daging:
- Get 20 of tofu puffs, cut into half.
- Take of Meat filling.
- Provide 300 gr of minced beef.
- Provide 300 gr of minced chicken.
- Get 200 gr of tapioca flour.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Take 2 bunch of spring onion, chopped.
- Get 1 of medium chayote, steamed and shredded.
- Use of Paste spices (put in chopper).
- Use 8 cloves of garlic.
- Use 5 of shallots.
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chicken powder.
- Prepare 2.5 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
Steps to make Meat Stuffed Tofus – Tahu isi daging:
- Prepare all ingredients. Steam and shred chayote (this is the secret ingredient that won’t change the taste but make the meat filling tender).
- Mix all ingredients, except tapioca flour. Once all ingredients are combined, mix in the tapioca flour lightly with spoon. Do not over-mix or over knead. To taste this mixture: take a little bit of the mixture and boil it for a while. Taste it and if it is not tasty enough, add some more seasoning to your taste..
- For the tofu: cut in half. Make sure there is a pocket to fill in the meat mixture inside.
- Fill in the meat mixture to the tofu pocket. Can make up to 40 tofus.
- Steam in high heat for 10-15 minutes. This tofu can be kept in the fridge or freezer for future use..
- Air fry 160 celcius, 3-5 minutes. Ready to serve as a snack, or eat them with rice, or cook them in beef broth soup 🍜😋.
If you find this Meat Stuffed Tofus – Tahu isi daging recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.