Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Spicy Bean Burritos recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Bean Burritos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Bean Burritos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already are aware that the body needs the heart to be healthy. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must follow a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Are you aware, however, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Today, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that fish is basically the healthiest food you can include in your diet. You probably already be aware of this as you’ve likely been told to make sure that you eat fish at least twice a week. This is especially true for those suffering from heart problems or who are worried that their hearts are unhealthy. Fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps process and transform unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try consuming fish at least two times per week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good for the heart, however. Begin eating these health food daily. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy bean burritos recipe. You can have spicy bean burritos using 23 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Bean Burritos:
- You need of Rice.
- Use 1 Cup of Basmati Rice.
- Provide 3/4 cup of Water.
- You need 3/4 Cup of Light Coconut Milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1/2 of Lime.
- You need of Small Handful of Coriander (chopped).
- Provide of Bean Filling.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Provide 1 of Medium-sized Onion – Diced.
- Get 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Cumin Powder.
- Prepare 1 of Jalapeño – Seeded and Minced.
- Provide 1 tsp of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- Get 3 Cloves of Garlic – Minced.
- You need 2 Cans of Black Beans.
- Provide 1/2 of Lime.
- Take of Small Handful Coriander.
- Get to Taste of Salt.
- You need of Wrap.
- Get 6 of Large Tortilla Wraps.
- Take 1 of Ready to Eat Avocado.
- Use of Sriracha.
Instructions to make Spicy Bean Burritos:
- Wash rice until water runs clear and place rice into a medium sized pot.
- Add coconut milk, water and salt. On medium-high heat bring to a boil with stirring then cover and lower heat to a simmer until all liquid has been absorbed..
- Remove the pot from the heat and let it rest for 5mins. Finish by mixing in lime and coriander..
- Whilst the rice cooks, heat oil in a deep pan over medium-high heat.
- Add onions and cook until softened.
- Mix in oregano, cumin, jalapeño, Kashmiri red chilli powder and garlic and fry until fragrant.
- Add washed black beans with 1/2 a cup of water and bring to a boil. Once boiling, lower to a simmer..
- After 10mins, mash half the beans with a fork and continue reducing. Add lime, coriander and salt to taste.
- Once desired consistency is reached (bearing in mind that the mixture will thicken as it cools), remove from the heat..
- To assemble, place inch-wide equal columns of rice and bean mixture on a tortilla wrap (heat the wrap slightly to avoid tearing).
- Add slices of avocado and Sriracha.
- Fold in the sides, roll and enjoy!.
If you find this Spicy Bean Burritos recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.