Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Siew Mai recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Siew Mai recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the general health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? Keep reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Have you ever heard the old saying “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have lots of good stuff in them to help keep your heart in good condition. They contain lots of soluble fiber which works kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t take hold and build up into blockages. A single Red Delicious apple daily can make your bad cholesterol levels fall by as much as eight percent! That’s a wonderful number for somebody who would like to have a healthier heart.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are essentially great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to introduce these foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken siew mai recipe. You can have chicken siew mai using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Siew Mai:
- Take 20 pcs of circle wanton skin (store bought).
- Get 300 gr of minced chicken.
- You need 150 gr of shrimp meat (finely minced).
- Prepare 1 pc of medium chayote (peel, shredded, put in the strainer to remove any excess water).
- Take 1 tbsp of low sodium light soya sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Use 1 tsp of mushroom seasoning.
- Get 1 tbsp of salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of chicken seasoning.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of pepper.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, finely minced.
- Provide 150 gr of tapioca flour.
- Prepare of Finely shredded carrot for topping.
- Get of Chilli Garlic Dip.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic, roughly chopped.
- Use 1 of big chillies.
- Use 3 pcs of chilli padi (you can always add more or use less according to your preference).
- Provide of Sugar, salt, chicken seasoning, pepper to tase.
Instructions to make Chicken Siew Mai:
- Peel, shred the chayote and put in the strainer to let the excess water drop. No squeeze needed. Take only the shredded chayote. Photo of chayote was taken from internet.
- Mix chicken, shrimp, shredded chayote, egg, garlic, and seasonings until well combined. Lastly, mix in the tapioca flour and mix just until combined. Do not over-mix once you have mixed in the flour as it will give a denser texture..
- Prepare the wanton skin. Wrap the meat inside the wanton skin. Decorate with shredded carrot on top..
- Put in a small cup if your siew mai cannot hold their shape well.
- Steam in preheated steamer for 15 minutes.
- Ready to serve with chilli garlic dip. For the dip: boil all ingredients (garlic and chillies) in small amount of water until soft. Put in the blender or you can just mash it with mortar and pestle. Add salt, sugar, chicken seasoning, pepper to taste..
- Enjoy 😉.
If you find this Chicken Siew Mai recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.