Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chayote with Red Lentils #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chayote with Red Lentils #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that exercising regularly and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, however, that some specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? Keep on reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Have you heard the old saying “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Know that apples are packed full of things that will help your heart be healthier. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which acts as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from amassing and causing blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels fall by as much as 8 percent. That’s a wonderful number for an individual who would like to have a healthier heart.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that will be good for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially good, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Incorporate these heart-healthy in your diet every day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chayote with red lentils #mycookbook recipe. To cook chayote with red lentils #mycookbook you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chayote with Red Lentils #mycookbook:
- Get 1/4 cup of red lentils.
- Prepare 1 of chayote (can be used any kind of gourds).
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of panch phoron.
- Use 1 of medium size onion.
- Get 5 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 of medium size tomato.
- Take 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Take of Fresh coriander to garnish.
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
Instructions to make Chayote with Red Lentils #mycookbook:
- Wash red lentils and take in a pan. Cut the chayote into chunks. Add them with the lentils. Now add salt, tomato paste,tomato,turmeric & red chilli powder..
- Mix them well. Add water around 1 1/2 cup. Now turn on the flame. Keep it on high flame for 5 mins. When it will start boiling turn the flame on medium to low..
- Now cut the onion and garlic cloves in thin slices. Take a frying pan and pour oil. Now add panch phoron. Fry them for few seconds. Add onion and fry until gets soft..
- Then add garlic and fry until they get bit golden brown. Keep flame on medium heat. Now add cooked lentils on it. Give it a good stir..
- Then garnish with fresh coriander. At the end you can add any pickle. It will bring more flavour. Serve with plain rice or roti..
If you find this Chayote with Red Lentils #mycookbook recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.