Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetarian Nacho Guacamole & Baked Potato Chips 💟😄👪🌶🤗 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian Nacho Guacamole & Baked Potato Chips 💟😄👪🌶🤗 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the total health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Know that fish is just about the healthiest food you can eat. You may already be aware of this since you’ve probably been told to see to it that you consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true if you have problems with your heart or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Know that fish contains a lot of Omega 3’s which are what enables your body to process unhealthy cholesterol. Try to eat fish in at least two meals during each week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to introduce these foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian nacho guacamole & baked potato chips 💟😄👪🌶🤗 recipe. You can have vegetarian nacho guacamole & baked potato chips 💟😄👪🌶🤗 using 31 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Nacho Guacamole & Baked Potato Chips 💟😄👪🌶🤗:
- Take 1/2 cup of Rice Bran oil for stir-fry.
- Provide 2 tbs of Extra Virgin Olive oil.
- Use 1 of and 1/2 big Red onion, finely diced.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Get 1 of green capsicum & 1 red capsicum, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Get 1 tsp of Chipotle Chili (Smoky Southwestern) seasoning flakes powder.
- Use of Crushed black pepper.
- Prepare 2 cans of Chili Red Beans, drained.
- Provide 1 can of whole peeled Tomato.
- Take 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Use 2 of tps + 1 tsp soft brown sugar.
- Provide 4 cups of Corn Chips of Cheese flavour (or whatever flavour).
- Take 2 cups of grated Cheddar cheese.
- Take 1 of pot Sour Cream Cheese.
- Get of POTATO WEDGES:.
- Provide 6 of pink Potatoes,skin on cut into large wedges.
- Get 1 of very large rectangular Pyrex Ovenproof dish, put 3 tbs oil:.
- Get of Coat with the potatoes wedges with oil,then to coat with mixture.
- Use of sea salt,garlic powder,onion powder, paprika,thyme. Bake in oven.
- Provide of SALSA GUACAMOLE:.
- Prepare 2-3 of Avocados, crushed the flesh with fork.
- Prepare 2 of large firm Tomatoes from my garden, deseeded & diced.
- Provide 1 of red onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 tbs of fresh Cilantro, chopped.
- Use of finely with the stalk included (substitute with fresh Parsley).
- Provide 2 tbs of lemon juice &zest, or 2 kaffir lime juice.
- Provide Pinch of salt.
- Provide 1/4 cup of pickled Jalapenos, minced or.
- You need 1/2 tbs of Sriracha hot chili sauce (sold in the Asian store).
- Provide 1/2 cup of Sour Cream.
Instructions to make Vegetarian Nacho Guacamole & Baked Potato Chips 💟😄👪🌶🤗:
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celcius. Put the baking dish with the Potatoes Wedges in the lower rack and bake for 20' or so.Turn half way. When the potatoes are cooked has golden brown. Take the dish out. Cover with foil and set aside. In a large non stick wok put Rice Bran oil, sauteed half of the red onion, garlic then add the capsicum and a little of olive oil and stir fry for 2 minutes until softened..
- Stir fry in the Tomatoes tin breaking the tomatoes up with the wooden of spoon. Add 1 Red onion, ground coriander and cumin, cayenne pepper, salt, crushed black pepper, 2 tsp sugar, oregano, the 2 cans Red Beans and mix them all together with the wooden spoon. Lower the stove's temp and slow cook for 10 minutes or until thickened slightly..
- On a lined baking tray spread the Corn chips and bake for 10 minutes or until lightly golden & crisp, dont forget to keep on watching or they burn quickly. Remove..
- In a medium glass bowl make the Salsa Guacamole by lightly stirring together the remaining 1/2 red onion, avocados pulp, fresh tomatoes, red capsicum, coriander leaves or parsley,1 tsp sugar, lemon, lime &lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, minced Jalapeno pepper or 1 tbs Scriracha Hot Chili Sauce and mix all together. Season to taste..
- To serve: on a big individual plate spread the Corn chips first, put the Red bean mixture over top, then pour over a big spoonful of the salsa Guacamole and 1 tbs Cream cheese..
- To serve also with the homemade baked Potato wedges. 🤗 Cheers, a happy faces have already shown to my kid who are waiting, sitting around the table 😍❣.
If you find this Vegetarian Nacho Guacamole & Baked Potato Chips 💟😄👪🌶🤗 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.