Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Refried Beans recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Refried Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Refried Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are aware that you should have a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the general health of your heart. But are you aware that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Have you heard the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have numerous minerals and elements that promote a healthy heart. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which functions as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from taking hold and causing blockages. One Red Delicious apple daily can make your bad cholesterol levels go down by as much as 8%! That’s a great number for a person who wants a healthier heart.
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. They are essentially good, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to begin consuming these foods each day. Your heart is going to be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to refried beans recipe. To make refried beans you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Refried Beans:
- Use 1 tin of kidney or pinto beans, drained.
- Provide 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Get of Fresh coriander to garnish.
- Use 1 of small onion.
- Provide 200 ml of stock, chicken or veg.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 3 cloves of crushed garlic.
Instructions to make Refried Beans:
- Chop the onion and fry gently in the oil in a small saucepan until they soften and start to change colour..
- Add the garlic and cumin and stir for 30 seconds..
- Add the beans and paprika to the pan. Stir until coated, then add the stock..
- Simmer over a low heat until the beans are soft and can be mashed..
- Mash with a wooden spoon against the side of the pan..
- Garnish with coriander and serve..
If you find this Refried Beans recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.