Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Quorn Burrito recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Quorn Burrito recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quorn Burrito recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are certain that you need to have a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Do you know, though, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Keep on reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are great for your heart. You’ll be glad to know that blueberries are rich in antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol you will find in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at processing fats and choelsterol. The easier it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to clog your system and cause problems for your heart. What that means is that it helps keep your heart as healthy as possible.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can include in your diet that will be great for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to begin eating these hearty foods every day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quorn burrito recipe. To make quorn burrito you only need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quorn Burrito:
- You need 250 g of Quorn Pieces.
- You need 150 g of Long Grain Rice.
- Use 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Provide 4 of Tortilla Wraps.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- Provide 1 of Peppper.
- Prepare 200-300 ml of Tomato Passata.
- Use 1 of Kidney Beans in Chili Sauce.
Instructions to make Quorn Burrito:
- Heat oil in pan and add in Quorn Pieces. Cook on a high heat until the pieces look like they are cooked..
- Add finely chopped Onion and Pepper to the pan. Add in any additional Oil if required and continue until the Onion and Pepper looks cooked..
- Start cooking the rice and set this to a high heat to allow this to come to a boil. Proceed with further steps and then reduce heat for the rice to a simmer once it's reached it's boiling point and allow this to cook for around 18-20 mins..
- Add in a good glug of Passata (roughly 200-300ml worth – give or take) and stir this in..
- Add in the kidney beans in chili sauce and stir this in..
- Season with salt and pepper and then reduce to a low heat to simmer and wait for the rice to finish cooking..
- Add rice and stir in throughly – this should now help to thicken the mixture..
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees (gas mark 4) and lay out the Tortilla wrap. Add in the mixture (roughly 2 large cooking spoons worth per wrap). Create a Burrito style wrap, while making sure both ends of the Burrito are also sealed as best as you can and place them onto a roasting tin..
- Once all four Burritos have been added to the roasting tin. Cook on the middle shelf in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until you can visibly see the Burritos browning over slightly. Once cooked these should be left to cool down for 5-10 minutes before eating..
If you find this Quorn Burrito recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.