Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Tacos recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware that you must have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Did you know, though, that several specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Blueberries are great for your heart. Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works just like the resveratrol found in grapes. This partcular antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you eat. If your body is able to easily break down fat and cholesterol, they will not accumulate in your body or cause problems for your heart. That, in effect, helps your heart be in tip-top shape.
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be beneficial for your body. No doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in many ways. These foods are particularly good for the heart, however. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tacos recipe. To make tacos you only need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tacos:
- Use 200 g of flour.
- Take 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 30 g of butter.
- Take 100 ml of warm water.
- You need 200 g of mince beef.
- Use 2 of peppers.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Take 1 of garlic clove.
- Use 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Provide 1 tsp of basil or parsley.
- Get 1 of carrot.
- Get of Oil.
- Provide of Lemon juice.
- Get A few of jalapeños.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Grated cheese.
Steps to make Tacos:
- For the wraps I added the flour to a bowl along with the baking powder. Add the butter to the bowl and rub it into the flour. You can now slowly add your water until it comes together. Put the dough on a floured board and knead until stretchy. Put it back in the bowl and cover for 20 mins. Divide the dough into 6 balls and put back in the bowl fir 10 mins. Roll flat on a floured board then fry in a dry frying pan until nice and toasty but still soft..
- For the filling. In a frying pan with a tiny bit of oil fry your chopped onion and garlic. Add the mice and fry till brown and then add your sliced peppers. Add your paprika powder salt pepper and herbs and fry for a minute. Add a splash of water and you're done..
- For the salad topping. Grate your carrot. Chop your jalapeños and add to the carrot. Season with salt pepper oil and lemon juice..
- To fork the taco shape put your wraps in between the spaces of the oven shelf and bake for 5-10 mins at 180 degrees..
- Now you can plate. Put your taco shells on the plate and add the mince filling followed by the carrot salad and top with grated cheese. Enjoy!.
If you find this Tacos recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.