Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Paprika chicken fajitas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Paprika chicken fajitas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paprika chicken fajitas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know that the body requires a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. But are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are great for the health of your heart. Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works pretty much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This specific antioxidant assists your body to be more efficient at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. If your body can easily break down fat and cholesterol, they won’t accumulate in your body or cause heart problems. That means that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are good for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially great, though, for improving your heart health. Start consuming these heart-healthy foods each day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paprika chicken fajitas recipe. To cook paprika chicken fajitas you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Paprika chicken fajitas:
- Take of White flour wraps (small preferable).
- Use 2 of chicken breasts cut into strips.
- Take 1 of carrot, peeled into ribbons.
- Get 1 of courgette, peeled into ribbons.
- Get 1 of red pepper, cut into strips.
- Use 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Take 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
- Take of Accompaniments.
- Provide of Tsatsiki or sour cream.
- You need of Fresh salsa.
- You need of Guacamole.
Instructions to make Paprika chicken fajitas:
- Heat oil in wok or frying pan, add chicken and fry until cooked through..
- Add carrots, courgette and red pepper. Fry until soft..
- Add smoked paprika and salt and pepper to taste..
- Serve with wraps and choice of accompaniment dips.
If you find this Paprika chicken fajitas recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.