Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Gulai Nangka Muda 🇮🇩(Indonesian jackfruit curry) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gulai Nangka Muda 🇮🇩(Indonesian jackfruit curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gulai Nangka Muda 🇮🇩(Indonesian jackfruit curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Are you aware, however, that a number of specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Beans–would you believe it?–are extremely good for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of ingesting beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are very healthy for you. This doesn’t mean that just consuming beans will weaken the effects of other bad foods you might be consuming. What this means is that substituting in edamame or kidney beans for the chicken on your green salad or eating a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you need to do. Luckily, beans are very tasty and who knows…you might not even miss consuming real meat.
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try incorporating these healthy foods in your diet daily. Your heart will be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gulai nangka muda 🇮🇩(indonesian jackfruit curry) recipe. You can cook gulai nangka muda 🇮🇩(indonesian jackfruit curry) using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Gulai Nangka Muda 🇮🇩(Indonesian jackfruit curry):
- Use 2 cans of jack fruit.
- Use 200 g of Tempe.
- Get 2 cans of coconut milk.
- Get 1 of green cabbage.
- Use 1 of chayote.
- Use 1 of thumbsize piece of galangal.
- Use 2 of dried thai basil leaves.
- Get 2 of dried lime leaves.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Tamarind paste.
- Prepare of For paste.
- Take 5 of Birdseye chillis.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves.
- Get 3 of small shallots.
Instructions to make Gulai Nangka Muda 🇮🇩(Indonesian jackfruit curry):
- Here are the ingredients.
- Drain and part boil the jack fruit until softened.
- To make the paste peel the garlic chilli and shallots..
- Crush into a paste in a pestle and mortar (or cheat with a blender 😉).
- Cut the chayote in half, rub together to remove the pith, then remove the seed and slice.
- Slice the cabbage and tempe.
- In a pot add some oil and sauté the paste until a fragrant smell fills the kitchen, then add the dried leaves and galangal.
- Mix the tamarind paste in a could tsbp of water and add to the pan.
- Add the coconut milk, cabbage, Tempe and jackfruit. Slowly simmer for 10 mins. Add salt, sugar and chilli flakes to taste..
- Serve and enjoy with rice 🍛.
If you find this Gulai Nangka Muda 🇮🇩(Indonesian jackfruit curry) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.