Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Nacho ‘lasagne’ recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nacho ‘lasagne’ recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nacho ‘lasagne’ recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that you must have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that exercising regularly and following a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Continue reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Do you remember hearing the old saying “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that appleas are loaded with things that will keep your heart healthy. Apples have high soluble fiber content and this soluble fiber functions as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from accumulating and causing blockages. Eating a single Red Delicious apple daily can cause as much as an eight percent fall in your LDL cholesterol levels. This is a great number for somebody who wants his or her heart to be healthier.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nacho ‘lasagne’ recipe. You can have nacho ‘lasagne’ using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Nacho ‘lasagne’:
- Get 500 g of low fat minced beef.
- Take 6 of organic carrots 🥕.
- Prepare 2 of organic courgettes.
- You need 400 g of tortilla chips.
- You need 2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Provide 2 tsp of paprika.
- Provide 2 tsp of cumin.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Prepare 300 g of grated cheese 🧀.
- Get 1 jar of salsa.
- Take of Sour cream.
- Use of Guacamole.
Instructions to make Nacho ‘lasagne’:
- Chop and fry an onion, add in the beef and stir until brown..
- Add the spices, chopped carrots, salsa and allow to cook through until the carrots are soft, then add the courgettes..
- Grate the cheese and finish browning off the meat..
- Layer up the ‘lasagne’ adding the meat, then tortilla chips then cheese and repeat ending with cheese..
- Finish layering then add to a preheated oven for 20 minutes at 180 degrees..
- Remove from the oven and serve with sour cream, guacamole and salad..
If you find this Nacho ‘lasagne’ recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.