Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chorizo, Gnocchi, baked beans and egg one pot family feast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chorizo, Gnocchi, baked beans and egg one pot family feast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chorizo, Gnocchi, baked beans and egg one pot family feast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already are aware that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. However, are you aware that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Remember when your mother and father would say to you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples have loads of great stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. Appleas contain tons of soluble fiber which acts sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels drop by as much as 8%. This is an awesome number for someone who wants his or her heart to be healthier.
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be beneficial for your body. Without a doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. The foods mentioned are essentially great for the heart, however. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chorizo, gnocchi, baked beans and egg one pot family feast recipe. You can cook chorizo, gnocchi, baked beans and egg one pot family feast using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chorizo, Gnocchi, baked beans and egg one pot family feast:
- Prepare 400 g of Chorizo (1-2 whole).
- Prepare 500 g of Gnocchi.
- Prepare 2 of x medium size Brown Onions.
- Prepare 1 of x 400g chopped Tomatoes (tinned optional) see recipe.
- Get 2-3 (410 g) of Baked beans (tinned).
- You need 4 of x tablespoons Tomato ketchup (a big squirt).
- Get of Water (800ml) approx.
- Prepare of Seasoning or Chilli / Paprika to your liking.
- Use 6 of x Eggs (1x per person).
- You need of Tortilla wraps.
Steps to make Chorizo, Gnocchi, baked beans and egg one pot family feast:
- Cut Chorizo on an angle into crescent moon shapes. Dry fry it in a large casserole or wok at high heat until slightly crispy on the edges and oils are leaking from the chorizo. (approx 5x minutes) Turn the heat down to medium or move the pan away from fierce heat if cooking over a fire..
- Peel and dice or slice the Onions. Add to the pan and fry with the Chorizo until softened and almost transparent.(a few minutes).
- Add fresh Gnocchi to the pan and stir/fry in to absorb the oils and flavours of the other ingredients. (2 minutes).
- Add baked beans and stir.
- Add tomatoes and stir (these can be missed out for a thicker sauce but do add an extra tin of beans).
- Add Tomato sauce and or Tomato puree (thickens and flavours).
- Water – using one of the empty food cans, rinse out the other tins and add this to the pan and give it a good stir, it should be gloopy. Add the lid to the pan if you have one..
- Season to your personal taste Salt/Pepper or Paprika / Chilli flakes or sauce.
- Stir occasionally with the pan on medium heat for 20+ minutes or longer at lower heat, add more water if its far too thick. It should be gloopy..
- Break the eggs gently and evenly spaced into the top of the mixture and replace the lid, put back on the heat for 5 minutes until eggs are just cooked (I like mine with soft yolk).
- Serve with a warm tortilla wrap..
If you find this Chorizo, Gnocchi, baked beans and egg one pot family feast recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.