Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Arroz Caldo (Filipino style congee) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Arroz Caldo (Filipino style congee) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Arroz Caldo (Filipino style congee) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already know how important it is to have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that exercising regularly and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. But are you aware that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? In this article, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Know that blueberries are terrific for the health of your heart. You’ll be happy to know that blueberries are rich in antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts much like the resveratrol you will find in grapes. This partcular antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you consume. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to build up in your body and or cause issues for your heart. What that means is that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly wonderful, though, for improving your heart health. Try to start incorporating these healthy foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to arroz caldo (filipino style congee) recipe. To cook arroz caldo (filipino style congee) you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Arroz Caldo (Filipino style congee):
- Take of Ginger (julienne).
- Take 2 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Use of Onion (minced).
- Prepare 2 tsp of atsuete oil.
- Take of Saffron (optional).
- Use of Chicken breast (boiled and then cut into strips).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sticky rice.
- You need of Salt and pepper (U can use fish sauce also).
- Get 700 mL of water.
- Get of Boiled egg (toppings).
- Provide of Spring onion (toppings).
- You need of Fried garlic (toppings).
Steps to make Arroz Caldo (Filipino style congee):
- In a pan, put 2 tsp of atsuete oil, Sautee ginger until fragrant,next garlic and onion until golden brown..
- Add the chicken,saffron. Add the sticky rice and mix together..
- Add water and wait until the rice cooked.season with salt and pepper to taste. (should be congee texture).
- Top with egg,spring onion and fried garlic! Enjoy 😘.
If you find this Arroz Caldo (Filipino style congee) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.