Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Salsa Beef Tortilla 😀 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Salsa Beef Tortilla 😀 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that you must have a strong and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that exercising regularly and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Believe it or not, beans are truly great for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, in particular, the after effects of ingesting beans, but they’re really healthy food items. This doesn’t mean that just consuming beans will neutralize the effects of other bad foods you might be ingesting. What this means is that substituting in edamame or red beans for the chicken on your fresh salad or eating a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you need to do. Thankfully, beans are super tasty and who knows…you might not even miss consuming real meat.
There are lots of foods that are terrific for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to begin consuming these hearty foods every day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my salsa beef tortilla 😀 recipe. You can cook my salsa beef tortilla 😀 using 9 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook My Salsa Beef Tortilla 😀:
- Use 2 of Tabls Olive Oil.
- Get 500 g of Minced Beef.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic Cloves.
- Use 1 Can of chopped Tomatoes.
- You need 1 of Beef Stock Cube/ Bouillon mixed in a little Hot water.
- Prepare 200 g of Salsa make it yourself or buy it.
- Get 2 Tbls of Tomato Purée.
- Take 4 of Tortilla Wraps.
- Get 100 g of Grated Cheese or 1/2 cup of thick cheese sauce.
Steps to make My Salsa Beef Tortilla 😀:
- Heat up the oil in a frying pan or wok and add the onions.
- When opaque in colour add the Garlic And fry for one minute.
- Then add the minced Beef and fry for 10 minutes.
- Add Salt and Pepper and mix in.
- Add the Beef stock and the chopped can of tomatoes mix well bring to the boil and turn down heat and simmer for 20-30 minute.
- Add the Salsa and mix in.
- Add the tomatoe purée and mix.
- Then spread spoon on the mixture onto the wraps in equal amounts.
- What's left just pour over the tops Roll the wraps around the mixture and place on a greased oven dish.
- Then add the cheese equally on each wrap put back in to melt for 3-5 mins..
- If you use a cheese sauce make it thick put back in for 10 minutes on low.
- Let it cool it is easier then to lift the wrap out in one piece.
- When ready just reheat in the or oven for a few minutes.
- Serve with a Crispy Salad and sour Cream.
If you find this My Salsa Beef Tortilla 😀 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.