Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Vickys Refried Bean Quesadillas, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Refried Bean Quesadillas, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Refried Bean Quesadillas, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that the body needs the heart to be healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that exercising regularly and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? Today, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Can you recall being told by your mom or dad “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain many terrific stuff in them to help promote a healthy heart. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which acts as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from taking hold and causing blockages. One Red Delicious apple daily can make your bad cholesterol levels drop by as much as 8 percent! That’s a great number if you’re working to improve your heart health!
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Begin eating these heart-healthy foods daily. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys refried bean quesadillas, gluten, dairy, egg & soy-free recipe. You can cook vickys refried bean quesadillas, gluten, dairy, egg & soy-free using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Refried Bean Quesadillas, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free:
- Get 1 tbsp of sunflower oil.
- Take 1 of onion, finely diced.
- Use 2 clove of garlic, finely minced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ground coriander.
- You need 3/4 tsp of chilli powder.
- Take 400 grams of cooked pinto beans (canned are perfect), rinsed & drained.
- Use 1 of salt to taste.
- Prepare 8 of tortillas, see my free-from recipe below.
- You need 200 grams of tomato salsa.
- Provide 100 grams of cheddar-style cheese, I use Violife gf sf vegan brand.
- Provide 1 of guacamole & soured (coconut) cream to serve.
Instructions to make Vickys Refried Bean Quesadillas, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free:
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry off the onion and garlic until softened and golden.
- Add the paprika, cumin, coriander and chilli powder and stir in.
- Add the beans and mash them down in the pan with a potato masher. Mix in with the spiced onion & garlic and let warm through. Add a little hot water if the mixture is a bit too thick and season/spice to taste.
- Split the mixture evenly between 4 of the tortillas, spreading it out to the edges https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338227-vickys-flour-tortillas-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
- Top each with a quarter of the salsa and cheese then put the extra tortillas on top like a sandwich.
- Dry fry or grill/broil each tortilla sandwich for a couple of minutes on each side, just to melt the cheese and crisp the tortillas a little.
- Cut into triangles like a pizza and serve with the guacamole and sour cream. Here are some recipes I like https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333300-vickys-vegan-sour-cream https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333645-fresh-guacamole.
If you find this Vickys Refried Bean Quesadillas, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.