Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Jamaican-Style Coconut Mango Chicken Curry GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Jamaican-Style Coconut Mango Chicken Curry GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about A Lot Of You May Possibly Not Realize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Many people don’t understand that coconut oil has lots of benefits to it and is really something you ought to be using regularly. Another thing I would like to mention about this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. You need to also be aware that coconut oil is not just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. If you are wondering what a number of these benefits are you ought to be happy to know that we’re going to be explaining to you in this post what a number of these benefits may be.
For people who have difficulties losing a few pounds you’re also going to find that coconut oil increases metabolism which helps you lose weight much easier. Actually studies have shown that folks can wind up burning off three times more calories by simply utilizing this simple product inside their diet. Should you be one of the individuals trying to drop some weight in America today you will definitely find that adding coconut oil into your daily routine is something which is going to be able to help you accomplish your goals. And for those of you were trying to lose some weight but feel sluggish all the time because of this, you’ll find that coconut oil winds up supplying you with more energy mainly because it’s improving your metabolism.
An additional benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been totally proven is that it could have healing affects for example antiviral and anti bacterial. One of the best things you’re going to have the ability to do for your body is to begin using coconut oil instead of the other oils that you may be using at this current time. There’s no doubt that in time businesses are going to be marketing coconut oil supplements, nevertheless now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can begin using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys jamaican-style coconut mango chicken curry gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can cook vickys jamaican-style coconut mango chicken curry gf df ef sf nf using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Jamaican-Style Coconut Mango Chicken Curry GF DF EF SF NF:
- Prepare of Curry Spice.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Take 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- Take 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 3 clove of garlic.
- Use 1/2 of Scotch Bonnet chilli pepper, deseeded.
- Take 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Get of Curry.
- Provide 4 tbsp of sunflower oil, divided.
- You need 6 of medium skinless, boneless chicken breasts, diced.
- You need 2 of onions, chopped.
- Get 1 of small butternut squash, diced.
- You need 1 of large aubergine / eggplant, diced.
- Use 6 of small waxy yellow potatoes, diced.
- Provide 1 of ripe mango, peeled and diced.
- You need 1 of ripe papaya, peeled and diced.
- Use 400 ml of full fat canned coconut milk.
- Take 300 ml of good chicken stock.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of tamarind paste.
- You need 3 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 of juice of half a lime.
Steps to make Vickys Jamaican-Style Coconut Mango Chicken Curry GF DF EF SF NF:
- Put the spice ingredients into a grinder or use a pestle and mortar to bash them into a paste. Set aside.
- Put half of the oil into a large pot over a medium heat and brown off the chopped chicken.
- Transfer the cooked chicken to a plate and set aside covered with foil.
- Add the rest of the oil to the pot and cook the onions, butternut squash, aubergine and potatoes until golden.
- Add the spice mix and stir in to infuse the flavours for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the mango, papaya, coconut milk, chicken stock, tamarind paste and bay leaves.
- Bring to the boil then simmer, covered for 40 minutes. If the liquid gets too low add extra stock but you don't want to dilute the other flavours too much so keep an eye on the pan.
- Add the lime juice and adjust the seasonings to taste, adding salt and extra chilli if desired.
- Serve with my previously posted coconut rice from this recipe. I like to mix a handful of dessicated coconut into the rice here for extra flavour https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/347853-vickys-jerk-chicken-with-jamaican-style-rice-peas-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free.
If you find this Vickys Jamaican-Style Coconut Mango Chicken Curry GF DF EF SF NF recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.