Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Mexican-Style Steak with Refried Beans, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Mexican-Style Steak with Refried Beans, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already realize that the body needs a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Do you know, however, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Keep reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Know that blueberries are fantastic for the health of your heart. Here’s a fact: Blueberries are a rich source of antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This antioxidant helps your body to be more efficient at processing your fats and cholesterol. The more effortless it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to clog your arteries and cause problems for your heart. That means that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are especially good for the heart, however. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet daily. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys mexican-style steak with refried beans, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To make vickys mexican-style steak with refried beans, gf df ef sf nf you need 24 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Mexican-Style Steak with Refried Beans, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Prepare of Steak Marinade.
- Get 4 tsp of oil.
- Take 2 tsp of chipotle paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 4 of small beef rump steaks or pork steaks.
- Get of Beans.
- Provide 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get 2 of onions, chopped.
- Prepare 4 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 4 tbsp of wine vinegar.
- Provide 2 tbsp of tomato paste/puree.
- Prepare 4 tsp of chipotle paste.
- Prepare 4 tsp of brown sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of lo-sodium salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 can of kidney/pinto beans, drained (400g each cans).
- You need 2 can of black beans/mixed beans, drained (400g each cans).
- Prepare 1 can of (empty bean can) of water.
- Use of Other Ingredients.
- Use 4 of roasted red peppers from a jar, drained & quartered.
- Get 2 of avocado, cut into chunks.
- Get 2 of limes, wedged.
- Prepare 1 of coriander and sour cream for garnish (see my recipe for free-from sour cream below).
Steps to make Vickys Mexican-Style Steak with Refried Beans, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Combine the oil, chipotle paste and black pepper and rub all over each steak.
- Set aside to marinade until the beans are cooked.
- Heat the oil and fry off the onions until softened. Stir in the cumin & paprika and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add the rest of the bean ingredients and let simmer until the water has almost evaporated.
- Fry the steaks to your liking. Put the red peppers in the pan too and cook them for 2 minutes on each side to warm through and char a little.
- Let rest on a plate while you finish the beans.
- Mash 2/3 of the beans then stir together.
- Slice the steaks into strips.
- Divide the beans between the serving plates and serve the steak strips on top tossed with the quartered red peppers.
- Scatter the avocado chunks and some coriander leaves around and add a spoonful of sour cream on the side with the lime wedges so your guests can add as much juice as they like https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333300-vickys-vegan-sour-cream.
If you find this Vickys Mexican-Style Steak with Refried Beans, GF DF EF SF NF recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.