Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Chilli & Lime Potato Wedges with Cheese, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Chilli & Lime Potato Wedges with Cheese, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is A Great Product And Can In Addition Be Advantageous For Your Health.
Coconut oil is going to be one thing that can actually help folks live a longer and healthier life and something you ought to begin to use today. Something else I want to point out concerning this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. There is one more thing that is important to understand about this item and that is the fact that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and also externally for your body. Coconut oil is a lot more useful than other oils you are able to purchase and in the following paragraphs we are going to be telling you why.
For individuals who use oil when cooking you need to be aware that the consumption of coconut oil does not make you fat unlike other oils that you might be using. The main reason for this would be that the ingredients that are in coconut oil are easily turned into energy and so the coconut oil is burned off quickly. You need to realize that you can use this oil to produce energy for your body and it is going to also provide you with energy, eliminating any sluggish feelings you may possibly have each day.
An additional benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been totally proven is that it could have healing affects for instance antiviral and anti bacterial. For people that are looking to live a healthier life you will probably find that getting rid of your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a fantastic place to start. Something you may possibly or may not realize is that within an incredibly short time frame there are going to be vitamin supplement companies promoting the use of coconut oil supplements, but you can get the jump on this.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys chilli & lime potato wedges with cheese, gluten, dairy, egg & soy-free recipe. To cook vickys chilli & lime potato wedges with cheese, gluten, dairy, egg & soy-free you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Chilli & Lime Potato Wedges with Cheese, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free:
- Prepare 4 large of gold or baking potatoes.
- Get 2 tsp of grated lime zest.
- Use 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of finely chopped coriander/cilantro (optional).
- You need 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of spray oil for baking tray.
- Prepare 60 grams of vickys cheddar coconut cheese, frozen before grating, or any dairy cheese you prefer (optional).
- Take 1 each of salsa, guacamole & sour cream for dipping (see my profile for a dairy-free sour cream recipe).
Instructions to make Vickys Chilli & Lime Potato Wedges with Cheese, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free:
- Preheat the oven to gas 7 / 220C / 425°F. Line a baking tray with foil and spray with some oil.
- Place the lime zest, juice, olive oil, chilli powder, garlic powder and onion powder in a large zip lock bag. Using your fingers, squeeze the mixture around in the bag until everything is well combined.
- Scrub the potatoes and pat dry. Cut them in half lengthwise then quarter the halves lengthwise to make wedges about half an inch thick. Add the potato wedges to the zip lock bag, seal, and toss to coat.
- Put the potatoes on the baking tray, sprinkle with salt & pepper and bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with the grated cheese. Return to oven and bake for another 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Sprinkle with the chopped coriander and serve with the sides. Great as a snack or an accompaniment to another dish such as enchiladas, fajitas etc.
If you find this Vickys Chilli & Lime Potato Wedges with Cheese, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.