Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Individual Mississippi Mud Pies, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Individual Mississippi Mud Pies, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Really A Fantastic Product And Can Also Be Advantageous For Your Health.
In this day and age of people are trying to live a healthier life and you will find that the usage of coconut oil will help you accomplish this. One more thing I would like to mention about this product is that there are tons of different benefits available from it. You need to also be aware that coconut oil is not just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. Coconut oil is a lot more beneficial than other oils you can purchase and in the following paragraphs we will be telling you why.
Almost any other sort of cooking oil you might use will wind up turning into fat inside your body, but this isn’t the case when you use coconut oil. For individuals wondering why this does not wind up being stored as fat like other oils it’s because the ingredients can be burned off so quickly within your body it’s easier for your body to merely burn it than to store it. You should recognize that you can use this oil to generate energy for your body and it is going to also provide you with energy, eliminating any sluggish feelings you might have throughout the day.
An additional benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been completely proven is that it could have healing affects for instance antiviral and anti bacterial. One of the best things you’re going to be able to do for your body is to begin using coconut oil instead of the other oils that you might be using at this current time. There is no doubt that in time organizations will be marketing coconut oil supplements, but now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can begin using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys individual mississippi mud pies, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can cook vickys individual mississippi mud pies, gf df ef sf nf using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Individual Mississippi Mud Pies, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Take of Pastry.
- Provide 325 grams of gluten-free / plain flour.
- Get 170 grams of dairy-free spread such as Stork block, cut into cubes.
- Take 25 grams of cocoa powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum if using GF flour.
- Use 4 tbsp of cold water or as required.
- Use of Chocolate Filling.
- You need 1 of my choc-a-mole mousse recipe, doubled – see my profile.
- Take of Ganache Topping.
- Get 150 grams of plain chocolate.
- Take 150 grams of coconut cream.
Steps to make Vickys Individual Mississippi Mud Pies, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Mix together the flour, xanthan gum if using and cocoa powder, then add the butter cubes. Rub through and together with your fingertips until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Gradually add in the water, a tsp at a time, until the pastry just comes together. Form it into a ball, wrap in clingfilm and chill for 30 minutes. You can also use my separate gluten-free pastry recipe for this.
- Preheat the oven to gas 5 / 190C / 375°F. Roll out the pastry fairly thinly on a floured surface. Cut out 10cm circles with a cutter and gently press into the holes of a muffin tin or if you have them, individual flan cases. Prick the bottom of each pie with a fork and then line each pie with a crumpled square of baking paper. Fill with baking beans and bake for 10 minutes, then remove from the oven and take out the baking beans and paper. Return to the oven for 2-3 minutes to ensure you don't get a soggy bottom!.
- Let the pastry cool in the moulds for a few minutes before tipping out. Let them finish cooling on a wire rack. Make the chocolate mousse as per my other recipe. Fill each pastry case halfway with the mousse, then refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Make the ganache before you take the pies out of the fridge.
- Chop the chocolate quite small. Heat the cream in a saucepan and when almost boiling, take off the heat and stir in the chocolate until the mixture is thick and smooth. Let cool enough so it's still spreadable but not warm enough to melt the mousse. Spoon on top of the mousse and smooth out.
- At this stage I like to just sprinkle with chocolate strands or powdered sugar but it's also nice to put a dollop of chantilly cream on top and decorate with chocolate curls.
- You can also change the base to suit yourself. A biscuit like oreos or bourbon creams mixed with some melted butter make a nice base, or you could go raw and make one from pecan or hazelnuts which is delicious.
- If the thought of the avocado mousse scares you too much (be brave, you'll thank me later) double the ganache instead. When almost cooled whip it up with a whisk and fill that into the pastry instead, then top with chocolate flavour icing instead.
If you find this Vickys Individual Mississippi Mud Pies, GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.