Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lontong Sayur (Chayote in coconut soup with rice cake) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lontong Sayur (Chayote in coconut soup with rice cake) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the total health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? Keep on reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is perhaps the best food you can eat up. You may already know this since you’ve likely been told to make sure that you consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is particularly true if there are some issues with your heart or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Be aware that fish is packed full of Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try consuming fish twice each week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can consume that will be good for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly wonderful, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Start consuming these health food on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lontong sayur (chayote in coconut soup with rice cake) recipe. You can have lontong sayur (chayote in coconut soup with rice cake) using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Lontong Sayur (Chayote in coconut soup with rice cake):
- Provide 500 g of Chayote.
- You need 250 ml of coconut milk.
- Get 750 ml of water.
- Prepare 2 tbs of grind dried shrimp.
- Take leaves of Bay.
- Use leaves of Lime.
- You need 1 of lemongrass.
- You need Pinch of sugar.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get of Oil to saute.
- Take of Grind the following.
- Take 12 pcs of shallots.
- Get 5 pcs of garlic.
- Use 50 g of red chilli.
- Prepare 2 pcs of candlenuts.
- Provide of Condiments.
- Provide of Rice cakes (cut to dice).
- Provide of Boiled eggs.
- You need of Shrimp crackers.
Steps to make Lontong Sayur (Chayote in coconut soup with rice cake):
- Cut the Chayote into thin slices and soak it in salt water to remove the.
- Grind the above mentioned ingredients until it forms a paste.
- On a pan, add some oil approx. 6tbs then add the above paste.
- Sautè the paste on low heat until fragrant, then add dried shrimp, bay leaves, crushed lemongrass and lemon leaves.
- Mix them well and stir for few minutes, then add the sliced Chayote, add the water, salt and pinch of sugar, and let it boil.
- Once the Chayote is almost cooked, add the coconut milk, stir gradually until it reaches the boiling point, check the taste and add more salt if needed, then turn off the heat.
- Serve it in a bowl, with rice cake and boiled egg (optional) and top it up with some crackers.
- Serve it hot for breakfast (or even lunch). Enjoy!.
If you find this Lontong Sayur (Chayote in coconut soup with rice cake) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.