Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Spicy Enchiladas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware that the body needs a healthy heart. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is one of the heartiest meats out there. You’re probably already aware of this since your health care provider has instructed you to consume some fish twice or thrice each week. This is particularly true for individuals whose hearts aren’t healthy or doing well. Be aware that fish has lots of Omega 3’s which are what allows your body to break down unhealthy cholesterol. Eat fish at least two times every week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are terrific for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to introduce these foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy enchiladas recipe. You can cook spicy enchiladas using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Enchiladas:
- You need 5 of large chicken breasts.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- Take 2 of Peppers.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Sriracha hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tin (290 g) of Hot & Spicy mixed beans.
- Prepare 100 g of Passata.
- You need 1 tsp of Smoked paprika.
- Provide 1.5 tsp of Ground cumin.
- Get 0.5 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Provide 1 of Garlic clove, crushed.
- Provide 120 g of Reduced fat Cheddar cheese.
- Provide of Weight Watchers wraps.
- Prepare of Frylight.
Steps to make Spicy Enchiladas:
- Cut each chicken breast in half and place them all into an oven proof dish along with the sliced peppers and half of the onion sliced..
- Sprinkle onto the chicken the chilli, paprika and cumin and mix well. Cover the dish in foil and place in the oven and cook fir 20 mins until the chicken is cooked through..
- Meanwhile in a saucepan fry off the remaining half of the onion (chopped finely) along with the garlic. After a few minutes add the passata, hot beans, Sriracha sauce and Oregano. Simmer on a low/med heat until the chicken is cooked..
- Once the chicken is cooked, remove from the oven and shred it up with a fork, to make small pieces. Add to this 3/4 of the tomato based sauce that you have made and mix well..
- Place wraps in a clean oven proof dish and spoon portions of the mixture into each wrap followed by some grated cheese. Roll the wrap up and continue the process until all the wraps are filled..
- Pour the remain 1/4 of the sauce evenly over the wraps and sprinkle the last of the remaining cheese over the top before placing in the oven for 5/10 mins until the cheese has melted over the top..
- (optional) Sprinkle with chilli flakes or fresh coriander to serve.
If you find this Spicy Enchiladas recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.