Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veggie Burritos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veggie Burritos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware of how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the total health of your heart. However, did you know that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. Fact: Blueberries are high in antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This partcular antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you take in. If your body has the ability to easily break down fat and cholesterol, they won’t build up in your body or cause heart problems. This, basically, makes your heart as healthy as it can possibly be.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. These foods are essentially good for the heart, however. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veggie burritos recipe. You can cook veggie burritos using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Veggie Burritos:
- Get 1 packet of Vegie Delights Lentil Patties.
- Use 1 of Tomato.
- Use 1 packet of burrito spice mix.
- Use 1 of onion.
- Provide 1 of Bell pepper.
- Take 4 of chilli peppers.
- Provide 40 ml of water.
- Take 1 jar of taco sauce or salsa.
- You need of Any other veggies you want.
- Prepare 1 pack of Flour or corn tortillas.
Steps to make Veggie Burritos:
- Preheat oven to 180C and spread 4 Lentil Patties on an oven safe tray.
- Chop onions, bell pepper and chilli peppers (wear plastic gloves when chopping chillis).
- Add chopped vegetables to a frying pan and set the heat to medium hot.
- When oven is preheated, put the Patties in and set a timer for 15 minutes.
- Continue to stir the vegetables in the frying pan until the timer is up, when the timer is up, turn the heat down to just medium heat on the stove (not the oven).
- Take the Patties out of the oven and flip them, put them back in and set a timer for 10 minutes.
- Continue to stir the vegetables in the frying pan, and chop up a tomato into smallish chunks, set aside in a bowl.
- When the timer is up, get the Patties out, set them on a chopping board and cut them into small chunks. Turn off the oven.
- Add the Lentil chunks to the frying pan and add the water and spice mix, and stir.
- Turn the heat up and allow the mix to boil down if needed.
- Set as many tortillas as you think you'll eat on a porcelain plate, and sit in the oven for 2 minutes before serving.
- Chop any other ingredients you like, (lettuce, celery, cheese, etc) and set aside in bowls.
- Add ingredients together in a layered fashion on a warmed tortilla to serve.
If you find this Veggie Burritos recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.