Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about On This Page We Are Going To Be Taking A Look At The Lots Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Many individuals don’t understand that coconut oil has lots of benefits to it and is in fact something you ought to be using on a regular basis. You are also going to discover that there is not just one specific benefit that is connected with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. You need to also be aware that coconut oil is not just something you are able to use inside your body to be healthy but also something you can use externally. Coconut oil is a lot more useful than other oils you can purchase and in this article we will be telling you why.
Yet another amazing side effect of utilizing this sort of product is that coconut oil will in fact help you lose weight by increasing your metabolism. Because coconut oil burns so quickly inside your body and presents you with energy, and also speeds up your metabolism you are going to find the you are able to burn off calories three times as fast. If you are one of the individuals trying to drop some weight in America today you will definitely see that adding coconut oil into your daily routine is a thing that will be able to help you accomplish your goals. And for those of you were trying to lose weight but feel sluggish all the time due to this, you are going to discover that coconut oil winds up supplying you with more energy because it’s improving your metabolism.
Something else I want to point out is that there’ve actually been scientific studies performed which show that coconut oil could have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. If you have other oils in your house I recommend removing them and replacing them with coconut oil as a result of the many benefits which can be related to it. There are different vitamin companies right now contemplating the thought of promoting coconut oil as a supplement, but you are able to begin receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to enchiladas recipe. To make enchiladas you need 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Enchiladas:
- Prepare 2 of red or yellow capsicum.
- Provide 2 of corn on the cob.
- Take 400 g of tin black beans.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Provide 6 of Spring onions.
- You need 1 of fresh red chilli.
- Use 1 bunch of coriander.
- Provide 1 of lime.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic.
- Use 2 of x400g tinned tomatoes.
- Take 8 of small tortillas.
- Get 40 g of feta cheese.
- Prepare 100 g of cheddar cheese.
- Take of Oil to cook.
- You need of Olive oil to dress.
Instructions to make Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6. Put large griddle pan on high heat to get smoking hot.
- Halve and de-seed capsicums/peppers and put on griddle with corn. 8-10 minutes until charred. Remove to cool.
- Heat tbls oil in frypan on medium, add drained black beans w cumin. Fry until crisp, 5 mins or so.
- Cut corn kernels away from the cob and chop capsicum in to 1 1/2cm chunks. Reserve 1 tbsp corn, add remainder to bowl with capsicum and black beans.
- Trim and finely slice spring onions, reserve small handful. Add remainder to bowl. Add sliced chilli and most of the coriander leaves, reserving the stalks.
- Squeeze lime juice over bowl and season.
- Reheat frypan with 1 tbsp oil add garlic and coriander stalks for 1 minute to soften. Stir in tomatoes and a tin of hot water. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 5 mins until thickened. Season. Cool. Liquidise..
- Divide veggie mix between the tortillas and roll up. Line up snug in baking dish – approx 20cm x 30cm and tuck scruffy ends underneath.
- Pour over tomato sauce, coarsely grate cheddar on top and crumble over feta.
- Drizzle with olive oil and put in hot oven for 25 mins until bubbling and golden.
- Scatter reserved corn, spring onion and coriander leaves over. Serve with green salad.
If you find this Enchiladas recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.