Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Steamed Pork Ribs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steamed Pork Ribs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the general health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? In this article, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are truly effective for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of ingesting beans might not be the best for your nose, but they are very healthy for you. This doesn’t mean that the simple act of eating beans will neutralize the effects of other bad foods you might be eating. What this means is that substituting in edamame or kidney beans for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you should do. Thankfully, beans are very good tasting and you never know, you may prefer them to your beefburgers and chicken.
There are tons of foods that you can add to your diet that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. These foods are especially beneficial for the heart, however. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steamed pork ribs recipe. You can cook steamed pork ribs using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Steamed Pork Ribs:
- Take of Pork Ribs (cut into small pcs).
- Take 1/4 cup of black beans (washed).
- Use 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- Use 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 2 of gloves of garlic (minced).
- You need 1 inch of ginger (minced).
- You need of small piece of orange peel (thinly chopped).
- Prepare 1 of red chilli.
- Get 1 of spring onion (chopped).
Steps to make Steamed Pork Ribs:
- Wash the black beans and soak it in water..
- Mix pork with 1tbsp corn starch in a bowl. Rinse the ribs in water and massage the ribs and clean the ribs..
- Pat dry the pork with kitchen towel..
- Add oyster sauce, salt, sugar, soya sauce, ginger, garlic, orange peel. and mix them well with the pork..
- Chop the black bean and mix it into the pork as well..
- Add 2 tbsp of corn starch into the pork and mix..
- Place the pork evenly on a flat plate and place red chilli on top, steam it. (make sure the water covers the holder and reach the bottom of the plate)..
- On high heat, steam for 20 mins..
- Serve with spring onions..
If you find this Steamed Pork Ribs recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.