Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Goulash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Goulash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Really A Fantastic Product And Can Also Be Beneficial For Your Health.
Many people don’t recognize that coconut oil has a large amount of benefits to it and is really something you need to be using on a regular basis. You’re also going to see that there is not just one specific benefit that is associated with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. You need to also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you are able to use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. Coconut oil is a lot more useful than other oils you can purchase and in this article we will be telling you why.
Another thing quite a lot of you may like about this product is that it can in fact increase weight loss on account of the reality that it increases your metabolism. Actually studies have shown that men and women can wind up burning off three times more calories by simply utilizing this simple product in their diet. If you happen to be one of the folks trying to drop some weight in America today you’ll definitely find that adding coconut oil into your daily routine is something which will be able to help you accomplish your goals. By speeding up your metabolism and burning off fat you ought to also realize that this turns into energy within your body helping you feel more energized.
Another thing I would like to mention is that there’ve actually been studies performed which show that coconut oil could have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. One of the greatest things you will have the ability to do for your body is to start using coconut oil as opposed to the other oils that you may be using at this current time. There are different vitamin businesses right now contemplating the thought of advertising coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you can begin receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef goulash recipe. You can have beef goulash using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Goulash:
- Take 50 g of plain flour.
- Take of Salt.
- Use of Ground black pepper.
- Use 6 tbsp of paprika.
- Provide 1 kg of Chuck or braising steak, in 2.5 cm cubes.
- Take 2 tbsp of rapeseed oil (cold-pressed recommended).
- Get 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of banana shallots, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 3 of peppers (red, green & yellow), deseeded and in small pieces.
- You need 1 of red chilli with seeds, sliced.
- Use 3 sticks of celery, thinly sliced.
- Provide 4 tbsp of tomato purée.
- You need 2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Get 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 (400 g) of tin chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 150 ml of dry white wine.
- Prepare 450 ml of beef stock (I used Knorr stock pots).
- Use 3 of bay leaves.
- Use 200 g of potatoes, in small cubes.
- Prepare 200 ml of soured cream.
- Provide 3-4 tbsp of parsley leaves, chopped.
Instructions to make Beef Goulash:
- In a bowl, mix the flour, 2 tbsp paprika, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper. Roll the meat pieces in this mix to cover all surfaces..
- Bring 1 tbsp oil to a medium-high heat in a casserole and quickly brown the meat but not all at once! Set aside for Step 4..
- Deglaze the casserole with a little wine and gently fry the onion, shallots and garlic for 3 minutes, stirring only to avoid sticking. Add peppers, chilli and celery and cook for a further 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until softened..
- Add back the beef, then add the tomato purée, smoked paprika and a further 4 tbsp paprika. Stir and cook for 2 minutes. Add oregano, chopped tomatoes, white wine, stock, bay leaves and potatoes. Stir well and bring to the boil..
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer gently for 2 1/4 hours or until the meat is cooked. Stir occasionally: add liquid if essential. Remove the bay leaves, season to taste and gently. Add a little of the parsley and stir again. Serve piping hot onto warmed plates, sprinkling the remaining parsley and a dollop of cream on each portion. Hungarian goulash is often served with dumplings and gherkins but goes well with rice or potatoes or a side salad..
If you find this Beef Goulash recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.