Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Gyudon (beef and rice bowl) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gyudon (beef and rice bowl) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already know that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that exercising regularly and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that a number of specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Know that fish is more or less the healthiest food you can include in your diet. You may already know this since you’ve in all probability been told to make sure that you consume fish at least two times a week. This is especially true for people whose hearts are not in good shape. Fish is packed full of Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try to eat fish during at least two meals every week.
There are plenty of foods that are good for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially wonderful, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Start eating these foods daily. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gyudon (beef and rice bowl) recipe. You can cook gyudon (beef and rice bowl) using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Gyudon (beef and rice bowl):
- Provide 200 g of rib eye beef, very thinly sliced or pre sliced beef meat from butchers.
- You need of Gyudon sauce:.
- Get 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil (or any cooking oil).
- You need 1 of small brown onion, finely skiced.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of fresh or minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of fresh or minced ginger.
- Use 8 tablespoons of water.
- You need 4 tablespoons of soba noodle sauce or 1/4 teaspoon dashi powder.
- Take 4 tablespoons of light soy sauce.
- Take 4 tablespoons of mirin.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons of white sugar (caster or granulated).
- Take of Garnish:.
- Provide 1/2 of spring onions, finely sliced.
- You need of Sprinkles of Shichimi (Japanese 7-spice).
- Get 1 of egg yolk (optional).
- Use of Sprinkle black sesame seeds (optional).
Steps to make Gyudon (beef and rice bowl):
- Thinly slice the rib eye, transfer onto a plate and set aside..
- In a large saucepan add on medium high heat, add the cooking oil and then add the sliced onions..
- Sautee onions until soft, then add the thinly sliced beef along with the ginger and garlic paste. Cook the meat until it is no longer pink..
- Then to the onions and meat add water, soba noodle sauce or dashi powder, light soya sauce, mirin and sugar. Stir continuously until sugar has dissolved. Reduce heat to medium low and cover with a lid. Let the broth cook and reduce for about 7-10 minutes. Taste and amend if necessary (add more soya sauce, sugar, water etc)..
- Once the meat has cooked and the sauce has reduced. Turn heat off and remove saucepan from the heat..
- To serve place steamed rice in each bowl at the bottom, then using chopsticks is tongs place beef and onions over the rice. Add the egg yolk (optional) and garnish with spring onions, shichimi and sesame seeds (optional)..
- Spoon over as much it little of the broth and pour it over the meat, onions and rice..
If you find this Gyudon (beef and rice bowl) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.