Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Mince & Tofu in Sukiyaki Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Mince & Tofu in Sukiyaki Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already know that you must have a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. But are you aware that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? In this article, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that fish is just about the healthiest food out there. You probably be aware of this as you’ve most likely been told to ensure that you consume fish at least two times a week. This is especially true for those suffering from heart problems or are concerned that their hearts are unhealthy. Fish is high in Omega 3s which are what helps break down and transform unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try to include fish in a couple of meals every week.
There are many foods that you can eat that are great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef mince & tofu in sukiyaki sauce recipe. You can cook beef mince & tofu in sukiyaki sauce using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Mince & Tofu in Sukiyaki Sauce:
- Use 1 teaspoon of Oil.
- Use 500 g of Lean Beef Mince.
- Provide 100-150 g of Shiitake *OR Shimeji.
- Use 450 g of Firm Tofu *torn or cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 4 of Spring Onions *cut into 4-5cm pieces.
- Use of Sauce.
- Provide 1 of small piece Ginger *grated.
- Use 5 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Sugar.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Mirin.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sake (Rice Wine), Dashi Stock or Water.
Steps to make Beef Mince & Tofu in Sukiyaki Sauce:
- Combine all the Sukiyaki Sauce ingredients..
- Heat Oil in a large frying pan over medium heat, cook Beef Mince. When it changes colour, add the sauce, and bring to the boil..
- Place Tofu Pieces and Spring Onion, and cook for 5 to 10 minutes or until the sauce is thickened. Stir to combine evenly. Enjoy with freshly cooked Rice..
- *Note: You can use medium firm Tofu such as ‘Momen’. As softer type Tofu contains more Water, you would end up having a lot of liquid in the pan. You would better reduce or omit the Sake (Rice Wine) (OR Dashi Stock, Water) when you make the Sauce..
If you find this Beef Mince & Tofu in Sukiyaki Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.