Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Beef satay with tamarind dipping sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef satay with tamarind dipping sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef satay with tamarind dipping sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about A Lot Of You May Not Realize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Many men and women do not realize that coconut oil has a large amount of benefits to it and is in fact something you ought to be using regularly. You are additionally going to find that there isn’t just one specific benefit that’s connected with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. You should also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you are able to use inside your body to be healthy but also something you can use externally. Coconut oil is much more advantageous than other oils you are able to purchase and in the following paragraphs we are going to be telling you why.
Another amazing side effect of utilizing this type of product is that coconut oil will in fact help you lose some weight by increasing your metabolism. In fact studies have shown that men and women can wind up burning off three times more calories by simply making use of this simple product in their diet. If you happen to be one of the individuals trying to lose weight in America today you will definitely discover that adding coconut oil into your daily routine is a thing that will be able to help you accomplish your goals. And for people were trying to lose some weight but feel sluggish all of the time because of this, you will see that coconut oil winds up giving you more energy mainly because it is boosting your metabolism.
One more thing I would like to point out is that there’ve actually been research performed which show that coconut oil could have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For individuals who are looking to live a healthier life you might find that getting rid of your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a terrific place to begin. There are different vitamin organizations right now contemplating the thought of advertising coconut oil as a supplement, but you are able to start receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef satay with tamarind dipping sauce recipe. To make beef satay with tamarind dipping sauce you only need 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef satay with tamarind dipping sauce:
- Provide of For the beef.
- You need 600 grams of beef fillet.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbls of cumin powder.
- Take of to taste Salt.
- Take 1 tbls of fresh garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh ginger paste.
- Get 1 tbls of olive oil for marinade.
- Get 2 tbls of oil to grill the satay.
- Use of For the tamarind sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh tamarind pulp.
- Take of to taste Salt.
- You need 1 tbls of paprika powder.
- Take 4-5 tbls of water (depending on how concentrated you prefer the sauce to be).
- Provide 1/2 tbls of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Red chilli flakes (optional).
- Use 1/2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of brown sugar.
Instructions to make Beef satay with tamarind dipping sauce:
- To marinate the beef, mix in the oil and all the other ingredients until all ingredients are well combined.
- Cut the beef into 1 to 1 1/2 inch cubes (or however you would prefer your beef satay to be).
- In a bowl, combine the marinade and beef until all beef pieces are thoroughly coated with the marinade. Leave aside for at least 30 minutes for the flavours to combine.
- Skewer the beef satays and keep aside to grill.
- To make the tamarind dipping sauce, in a sauce pan, add the tamarind pulp, water and the rest of the ingredients while stir over medium heat..
- Continue stirring the tamarind sauce until it reaches the consistency you prefer (use less or more water). I prefer to heat the ingredients together for it to combine well..
- In a hot grill pan, heat the cooking oil and begin grilling the beef satays until cooked to your liking..
- Serve warm with the tamarind dipping sauce and a sprinkle of fresh chopped cilantro..
If you find this Beef satay with tamarind dipping sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.