Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fussy Slow Cooker Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fussy Slow Cooker Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the general health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Fish is possibly the best food you can eat. You probably be aware of this because you’ve likely been told to make sure that you consume fish at least two times a week. This is especially true for individuals suffering from heart problems or are concerned that their hearts are unhealthy. Fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps process and turn unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try including fish in a couple of meals per week.
There are many foods that you can consume that will be good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are particularly great, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to introduce these foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fussy slow cooker beef stew recipe. You can have fussy slow cooker beef stew using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fussy Slow Cooker Beef Stew:
- Provide 200 ml of beef stock.
- You need 200 g of diced steak.
- Provide 1/4 of onion.
- Get 1/4 head of cabbage.
- Use 2 of sausages.
- Get 1 of potatoes.
Steps to make Fussy Slow Cooker Beef Stew:
- Make up the beef stock and add 1/4 of an onion finely diced to it and pour into the slow cooker..
- Take the potato and cut into slices/cubes and add to the slow cooker..
- Take your 2 sausages and cut them into smaller pieces and add them to the slow cooker.
- Add your 200g of diced beef steak to the cooker..
- Shred your 1/4 cup of cabbage and add to the slow cooker. Topping up with enough water to soak the cabbage in the stock. Cover and set on low for 6-8 hours..
- When ready to serve I use a slotted spoon to get the bulk of it out the cooker. Then had some gravy granules to the liquid to make a gravy and serve with roast potatoes..
If you find this Fussy Slow Cooker Beef Stew recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.